“Good Chinese food in Plymouth!”
Review of A8 Panda

A8 Panda
Ranked #17 of 50 Restaurants in Plymouth
Cuisines: Chinese
Reviewed 27 December 2017 via mobile

The A8 Panda is located in the old Subway building across from the A&W. We got some things to go. The Cashew Chicken was great, the Shrimp Lo Mein so-so, but overall we were impressed. A small Chinese family runs the place. We will return to try the lunch specials.

Reviewed 4 November 2017

We visit A8 Panda as a take-out place for very good Chinese food. If you prefer to eat in, they do have a small dining area. This is a family-operated business and not part of a chain. The food is cooked fresh after you order and it comes quickly. My family finds the portions to be large and of excellent quality. The prices are very reasonable for what you get. Try it!

Reviewed 15 January 2017 via mobile

I was heading through the area and decided to stop in. Very reasonable prices and I was surprised to find General Tso tofu on the menu. Decent portion sizes and friendly staff.

Reviewed 8 August 2016 via mobile

I am not usually critical but I have to say not as good as I had expected. From what I can tell this is mostly a take out place. The Hot and Sour soup was good but extremely hot temperature wise to the point that I eat the main meal before it cooled off. I had a combo plater and the egg roll was over cooked, the fried rice was not that good and there wasn't allot of beef in the main dish with too much green peppers/onions and not spicy enough.

Reviewed 5 August 2016

A8 Panda is a welcome change to the fast food restaurants in Plymouth. Dishes are prepared upon order. Service is fast and the food is moderately priced. There is something for everyone and daily specials. The dining room is small but adequate. You get a lot of tasty food for your dollar.

Been to A8 Panda? Share your experiences!