Sky High Camping Resort
US$65
US$63
US$99
  • Pool
Quality Inn & Suites(Lodi)(Great Value!)
US$74
US$50
Wintergreen Resort & Conference Center(Wisconsin Dells)(Great Value!)
US$129
US$125
US$80
All reviewsmini golfcampgroundcamperscabintrailerwi
Reviewed 26 August 2017

I was there for a day to visit with family. I loved the location of everything, especially the choice of using campers/tents or cabins. Some of us were in a cabin, and that's where we had our main meal. We then walked to the campers to have the fire, and everything was very close together. Yay!

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 23 August 2017

We stopped here for a night in our 5th wheel, wish we could stay longer. The campground is enormous, meticulously kept, and has so many inviting activities. We were in the area for longer vehicles. Had full hook ups, level gravel and grass site, and wifi. No issues getting in. This place has 2 swimming pools, frisbee golf, mini golf, playgrounds, sandbox, horseshoes, and probably more that I missed. The staff is friendly. We will definitely come back. Oh, wait, I forgot to mention the view! We are up by the top of a ski hill with at least 180 degrees of view. Spectacular!

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 21 August 2017 via mobile

This is our third year coming to Sky High! We absolutely love this campground! It's clean, people are friendly and the views are spectacular! It's also pet friendly. I highly recommend this campground!

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 27 March 2017 via mobile

We can't control the weather but we wanted to get out and camp with the warmer temps. The only reason it got four stars instead of five is that although they are open year round it's hard to get a hold of someone. The site we were on also had massive ruts in it and someone dumped their ashtray all over it. I understand that it's hard to monitor those during the off season but it was a little disapointing. I can't say much about the laundry and other facilities because we didn't use them. I can't wait to come up during the summer and see it with proper help and cleaning.

Stayed: March 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 22 October 2016

We camped the weekend of camper appreciation weekend. If you camped here at least one time you can camp this weekend. For the whole weekend it cost you $25.00. You get a credit to use in their store. We picked up two 12 packs of beer. Good deal. Was a nice weekend. Restrooms never were cleaned. I think they were short on help.
The owner did check us in, I have worked with him through email, and have thought he could be more Friendly.
We will be back. A special campground to the family. Granddaughter was almost born there, so her birthday party has been celebrated there for the last eight years.
Pool, trails, small, and somewhat larger sites are available.

• Stayed: October 2016, travelled with family