“Amazing”

Huckleberry's Restaurant
Reviewed 22 February 2018

It was a perfect way to start the very cold day. The entire extended family met there for breakfast and everything was wonderful from the pancakes to the eggs everything was amazing. Wait staff was friendly and helpful they were laughing along with us. Highly recommend it. We all agreed that it was a perfect place to eat to start the day off.

Dave S, Owner at Huckleberry's Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded 24 February 2018

Thank you for giving us a great review and for recommending our restaurant to others. I'm sure our entire restaurant staff enjoyed catering to your needs as much as you enjoyed your visit. Take care, L J!

Reviewed 20 February 2018 via mobile

My husband had the chicken that came with all the fixings and loved it, especially the mashed potatoes. I had a panini with cheese curds on the side and they were amazing!! They were the biggest cheese curds I’d ever had, they had a great, light breading, and the ranch dip was so tasty. We also had soup that was great as well.

Dave S, Owner at Huckleberry's Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded 22 February 2018

I am so glad to hear that we were able to offer such a fantastic dining experience. Looking forward to welcoming you back soon. Take care, Shellbell723!

Reviewed 14 February 2018

Was disappointed that the Sunday buffet wasn't available but breakfast to a rather large group was served hot fast and very yummy

Dave S, Owner at Huckleberry's Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded 16 February 2018

Thank you for your positive comments. I am so glad to hear that you enjoyed your meal with us! I hope your next visit is just around the corner. Call us if there is anything we can help you with, A2044OCjamesk.

Reviewed 5 February 2018

Best bread pudding i have ever eaten :) super friendly staff and they keep the coffee cup filled! i feel the prices are very good...there is also a little gift shop in the restaurant and a gas station next to it......very convenient

Dave S, Owner at Huckleberry's Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded 8 February 2018

Thank you for your review and for choosing our restaurant. I'm happy that you enjoyed your visit and I'm looking forward to having you again as a guest in our restaurant. Have a great day, Ridgecabin1!

Reviewed 22 December 2017

Really good buffet meal. Good service, good food and the overall atmosphere and cleanliness was great.

Dave S, Owner at Huckleberry's Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded 24 December 2017

Thank you for your positive comments. I am so glad to hear that you enjoyed your meal with us! I hope your next visit is just around the corner. Call us if there is anything we can help you with, Wapsieyorkies.