US$79
US$71
ComfortInn
US$98
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$112/night.

US$143
US$165
Seeker Motel(Racine)
US$45
TripAdvisor
All reviewsthe concierge loungetypical marriottfifth floorroll away bedfront desk stafflots of pillowspool areanice staystayed two nightsgood nights sleepweekend stayhotel staffcomfortable bedsking bedfitness centermarriottswedding
Reviewed 7 May 2018 via mobile

Hotel and rooms are nice. Beds are great. Unfortunately, we set the air conditioning to 69 and the room temp remained at 75 so sleep was at a minimum. We understand things happen but when I mentioned it to the front staff that the air conditioning didn’t work they just said “ok”. Customer service could use a little work!

Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family
Dustin B, Front Office Manager at Delta Hotels by Marriott Racine, responded to this reviewResponded 9 May 2018

Hello Ms. Harmeyer,

My name is Dustin, and I'm the front office manager here at the Delta Hotel by Marriott, Racine. I sincerely apologize for your stay not being up to our standards. I've addressed the air conditioning difficulties with our maintenance staff, and the lack of expert customer service with the front desk staff, in an effort to prevent these things from happening in the future. We strive to offer the best service and amenities possible, and I appreciate your honest feedback. We sincerely hope that should you be in Racine again, you will give us another chance.

Warm regards,

Dustin B

Reviewed 13 March 2018

I travel frequently for work, but this is the first time that I've ever traveled with a pet. After learning that I was assigned to a project in the rea, I thought it might be a fun road trip with my dog. I was surprised to learn that Delta Hotels was under Marriott and was pet friendly. Several other hotels in the region require a $100 pet fee, but Delta only charged $50.

Upon check in, I was provided with some treats - which my pup loved. Pets are required to stay on the first floor and we were very glad we got assigned to a room right by the door. We were given a sign to hang on the door to forgo housekeeping. The hotel staff did not bat an eye at my dog and even went out of their way to pet him!

The hotel itself is newly renovated with modern decor and smart TVs. The beds are also exceptionally comfortable! The first floor was very quiet and very little noise transfer between rooms. The fifth floor seemed quite loud due to the concierge lounge, so pick a different floor if you'd prefer a quieter floor.

I was also pretty impressed with the concierge lounge and would equate it to most full-service Marriotts/Renaissances that I've stayed in. Meals ranged from Mac n' Cheese w/ Chives, Roasted Red Pepper Quesadilla, to BBQ Meatballs. Dessert was also served around 7:30 and cookies/brownies were offered. Drink prices were pretty reasonable in the lounge as well. Breakfast options were decent and comprised of the standard bacon and scrambled eggs - but they also offered egg english muffin sandwiches, which was a nice surprise.

Overall, very pleased that a hotel of this quality has such a great pet policy. I would not hesitate to stay again!

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
2  Thank xiadane
Reviewed 6 March 2018

This hotel is streamlined for professionals in town on business. It's easy to get in and out. get a good nights sleep. and not deal with a lot of the other fluff that just gets in the way. They even have little snack bags for you to grab on your way out the door.
The rooms aren't anything spectacular. hell, I had a view of an A/C unit -- but i didn't care.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 5 March 2018

Stayed at the Delta Hotel for considerable amount of time. The Hotel is under much needed renovation. The rooms for an old hotel are reasonable. The staff is very friendly and helpful. The hotel has ample free parking. The hotel is conveniently located but the signage is not very good and you may miss it while driving. On the negative side, the executive lounge is very poor. Lot of time things run out and are not replenished. The choice is very limited and particularly in the evenings. There are very many places to eat within a mile of the hotel.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 20 February 2018 via mobile

This hotel is very nice. Especially the cosierge lounge.

It is loud! The toilets will wake up anyone else in your room when they flush. And you probably will not want to be woken up at 6am because of the LOUD train passing by. Also comes through multiple times during the night.

Breakfast is not included.

The brand new renovation is very nice!

Stayed: November 2017, travelled with family