Rodeway Inn(Rhinelander)(Great Value!)
Comfort Inn(Rhinelander)(Great Value!)
US$87
US$85
ComfortInn
AmericInn by Wyndham Rhinelander(Rhinelander)(Great Value!)
US$124
Holiday Acres Resort(Rhinelander)(Great Value!)
US$105
Centerstone Resort Lake-Aire(Tomahawk)(Great Value!)
US$106
Oneida Village Inn(Three Lakes)
US$80
US$99
Northernaire Resort(Three Lakes)(Great Value!)
US$134
All reviewswafflesbiscuits and gravyroom was cleanlow endbiggest surprisehashan older propertyparking lot was fullpool towelswould stay here againquick stopnew carpetmicrowave and refrigeratorhard boiled eggsshower headroad tripfamily reunion
Reviewed 17 June 2018 via mobile

Good place to stay. Good value for the dollar. Friendly staff and clean rooms. Just starting to see a little rough around the edges. Good breakfast included. Great location. Parking lot was full so it shows a lot of people staying here. Has a pool but we did not use.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 17 June 2018 via mobile

We were planning on staying elsewhere in Wisconsin on our road trip, but ended up in Rhinelander. I'm glad we did, and that we stayed here. The room was clean and comfortable, and the hotel offered a high-quality breakfast. The game room was a nice touch as well! Highly recommend staying here if you need a place for the night.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 24 May 2018

The hotel is your average middle price hotel. Very clean and quiet. Our room was right inside one of the back entry doors so that was convenient. Our room was clean and comfortable - we didn't spend much time in there as we had other things going on. We had a king sized bed and it was comfortable and the 4 pillows were great. The pool area was ok with a few tables and chairs and pool towels were provided. The hot tub was wonderfully warm and felt fantastic but the pool itself was very cold.
Breakfast was very good and plenty with eggs, sausage, potato, waffles and all the other things you'd expect.
All in all it was a good value and I wouldn't hesitate to stay there again.

Stayed: May 2018
Reviewed 29 January 2018

I stayed here for work one night.

It's a comfortable basic hotel at its proper price point. The rooms appear to have been updated recently and my king bed in room 215 was firm and comfortable, the bedding was newer and felt crisp and fresh.

The bathroom wasn't updated, but that's fine because the shower head was tall enough for me at 6'1". The water was hot, but the water pressure could have be greater, but I couldn't seem to stop some water from exiting the faucet below into the tub. Not a real big deal.

I didn't try the complimentary breakfast. My room had small refrigerator and microwave.

The two young women women the front desk when I check in were super friendly and they were fascinated by my metal Amex card.

I would stay here again for work.

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank Mark H
Reviewed 2 January 2018

We stayed on a road trip to the UP with our dog. It was great that it was dog friendly and that fee was nominal. The room was quiet and appeared to be partially renovated. The furnishings were newer but the bathroom was still dated. There was a small dog walk. The pet friendly rooms are all on the first floor which was convenient for us for dog walking. The rooms didn't smell like animals and appeared to be cleaned well. We did see other dogs in the hotel but never heard anyone else. Parking was ample and the hotel was located right off the main road. We may stay again on our way to the UP.

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled as a couple