All reviews waffles workout room hash biscuits and gravy low end biggest surprise an older property guest laundry parking lot was full pool towels beautiful lobby nice room would stay here again quick stop new carpet beds were comfortable hard boiled eggs
Reviewed 26 June 2018 via mobile

The price was reasonable. The rooms are big and comfertable. The bath room was good although the vent was verynoisy when it was on. The hall ways are very dark. The breakfast was an American basic. The coffee was not very taisty. Still good for the price.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 17 June 2018 via mobile

Good place to stay. Good value for the dollar. Friendly staff and clean rooms. Just starting to see a little rough around the edges. Good breakfast included. Great location. Parking lot was full so it shows a lot of people staying here. Has a pool but we did not use.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 17 June 2018 via mobile

We were planning on staying elsewhere in Wisconsin on our road trip, but ended up in Rhinelander. I'm glad we did, and that we stayed here. The room was clean and comfortable, and the hotel offered a high-quality breakfast. The game room was a nice touch as well! Highly recommend staying here if you need a place for the night.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 24 May 2018

The hotel is your average middle price hotel. Very clean and quiet. Our room was right inside one of the back entry doors so that was convenient. Our room was clean and comfortable - we didn't spend much time in there as we had other things going on. We had a king sized bed and it was comfortable and the 4 pillows were great. The pool area was ok with a few tables and chairs and pool towels were provided. The hot tub was wonderfully warm and felt fantastic but the pool itself was very cold.
Breakfast was very good and plenty with eggs, sausage, potato, waffles and all the other things you'd expect.
All in all it was a good value and I wouldn't hesitate to stay there again.

Stayed: May 2018
Reviewed 29 January 2018

I stayed here for work one night.

It's a comfortable basic hotel at its proper price point. The rooms appear to have been updated recently and my king bed in room 215 was firm and comfortable, the bedding was newer and felt crisp and fresh.

The bathroom wasn't updated, but that's fine because the shower head was tall enough for me at 6'1". The water was hot, but the water pressure could have be greater, but I couldn't seem to stop some water from exiting the faucet below into the tub. Not a real big deal.

I didn't try the complimentary breakfast. My room had small refrigerator and microwave.

The two young women women the front desk when I check in were super friendly and they were fascinated by my metal Amex card.

I would stay here again for work.

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled on business