All reviews clean rooms bed was very comfortable great place to stay stay there again other hotels cottage cheese two sinks hot tub and sauna would highly recommend this hotel parking lot up to date waffles pool area very nice hotel complimentary breakfast staff was friendly one night stay
Reviewed 21 June 2018

We had a great experience here. The room was clean, staff was friendly, and the breakfast was great. We spent time in the pool, which was a good temperature. I like the kid play area off to the side for younger non-swimmers.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Elizabeth C, General Manager at AmericInn by Wyndham Rhinelander, responded to this reviewResponded 21 June 2018

Thank you for taking the time to write a review on your stay with us! I am pleased to here that you enjoyed your stay with us, and I will be sure to share your comments with the staff. We look forward to seeing you again soon!

Reviewed 9 June 2018

Great place stay with an amazing staff all around. Customer service is top priority here. Been staying here for many years now, and this is MY CHOICE to stay where you feel like you're right at home.Thanks too each and every member of the hotel.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Elizabeth C, General Manager at AmericInn by Wyndham Rhinelander, responded to this reviewResponded 13 June 2018

Thank you for taking the time to write a review! We are pleased to hear that you feel right at home when you are staying with us. I will be sure to pass along to the staff your wonderful comments and we look forward to seeing you again soon!

Reviewed 23 April 2018

Thoroughly enjoyed our first visit to AmericInn Rhinelander. Very impressed with the cleanliness and updated rooms. The breakfast sealed the deal! Completely surprised with the amount and quality of the breakfast items!

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Elizabeth C, General Manager at AmericInn by Wyndham Rhinelander, responded to this reviewResponded 4 May 2018

Thank you for taking the time to write a review! I am pleased to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us! We hope to see you again when you are in Rhinelander again!

Reviewed 22 April 2018

Recently, due to a major snow storm in northern Wisconsin, I found myself in great need of safe shelter for the night. All I can say is this: WOW. WHAT A GREAT FACILITY!!!! The staff were all very professional and the services were exceptional.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled solo

Thank you for taking the time to write a review! I am pleased to hear that our staff was the sunshine during the late April snowstorm! I will be sure to share with them the wonderful comment! We hope to see you again when you are in the area!

Reviewed 13 January 2018

The lobby was decorated for the holidays and the fire place was lit creating a home atmosphere. The reception staff was friendly and knowledgeable about the area. My room was immaculate! Very clean, quiet, and comfortable. The bed was as comfortable as it looked. The bathroom was just as clean and there was plenty of hot water for morning showers. Breakfast was hot with several choices. There was even plug ins in the parking lot for my truck. I have stayed here before and look forward to my next visit.

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled on business
Elizabeth C, General Manager at AmericInn by Wyndham Rhinelander, responded to this reviewResponded 14 January 2018

Thank you for taking the time to complete a review! I am glad to hear that you had a wonderful stay with us! The outlets in the parking lot are a wonderful amenity for our hotel for as cold as it gets in the Northwoods! We look forward to seeing you again soon!