Super 8 by Wyndham Rice Lake(Rice Lake)(Great Value!)
US$69
US$67
Hotels.com
Free cancellation until 27/07
US$77
US$74
AmericInn by Wyndham Rice Lake(Rice Lake)(Great Value!)
US$91
US$96
HIExpress.com
US$105
Best Western Inn(Rice Lake)(Great Value!)
US$93
BestWestern.com
US$110
US$88
Free cancellation until 26/07
US$99
US$89
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 24 July 2017

Over the last 10 months our family has been staying in hotels in Rice Lake with our recent land purchase. We were going to camp this past weekend, but with poor weather approaching chose to call AmeriVu late. They quoted one price and literally 15 minutes later quoted us a different price when we arrived. The young guy working gave us some song and dance story while just smiling. We proceeded to say that wasn't what we were quoted and challenged us about running our credit card kind of take or leave buddy. For many of you travling sport parents, as we are, this was the first time treated so poorly. Actually, this is the first time writing a review on anything. This is not a money thing, rather a principal issue. We have stayed at their hotel before, liteally the weekend prior with no problem. I thought, why not go and give the guy a chance in the morning and plead bait and switch one more time. He again, chose the wrong angle, just smiling like I got you and you can't do anything about it. Ironically, my wife and I have a 4 yr degree in hotel & restaurant mgt and I'm still in the service industry. I WILL NOT STAY THERE AGAIN BASED ON BAIT & SWITCH TACTICS.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank 71kellyk
Reviewed 11 July 2017 via mobile

I didn't really expect much and was not disappointed. Room was clean and quiet. Wifi worked, but towels were thin enough to almost see through. Any place with soap that small deserves a bad rap too. On the plus side there was a continental breakfast included, but you would be better off to go across the street to Maxine's.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with friends
1  Thank retireerock
Reviewed 19 June 2017

As others have said, don't be fooled, this used to be the Days Inn. We come out to visit family here every couple years and had a HORRIBLE experience when it was Days Inn, primarily because of the owner, who was very disrespectful to my wife, and very rude to my young kids (who are very well behaved, he clearly did not like kids). We thought someone else had taken over when it changed names, but were wrong. I believe Days Inn disassociated with this place because there were SO many complaints. I am very easy going, it takes a lot to work me up, but I have never experienced anything this terrible anywhere else. From rooms with stains on the walls to the owners constant, unmerited berating talk. Never stay here. For a fun place, try Curriers Lakeview Lodge or Paul Bunyan Cabins.

• Stayed: July 2016, travelled with family
2  Thank aftermalachi
Reviewed 1 September 2016

We went on an ATV trip in the Rice Lake area and discovered this gem of a place to stay on our first and last nights of the trip. The back side of the hotel is located right on the ATV route that leads to the Wild Rivers Trail and they have a large parking lot for trailers. We've discovered there are not many hotels that are on the city's limited ATV route. The rooms are spacious and clean and the staff were all very friendly. Sandy, the owner/manager was especially nice and you can tell she wants your stay to be perfect. There was a wedding reception one of the nights we were there too. It looked like a great place to have it!

Room Tip: The hotel is on a busy street, ask for a back side room
  • Stayed: August 2016, travelled as a couple
Amerivu R, Owner at AmeriVu Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 2 September 2016

Thanks for the review, we here at AmeriVu strive to make all stays as pleasant!

Reviewed 21 August 2016

Beautiful log cabin hotel and beautiful lobby. No restaurant on site and no bar open. Very small breakfast. There was a microwave and refrigerator in the room. The spa was roomy and warm as it should be.

Stayed: August 2016