AmeriVu Inn & Suites
US$63
US$96
US$95
Best Western Inn(Rice Lake)(Great Value!)
US$75
Hotels.com
Super 8 Rice Lake(Rice Lake)(Great Value!)
US$53
Hotels.com
US$95
Priceline
Pullman Motel(Rice Lake)(Great Value!)
US$65
Travelocity
US$110
US$85
Travelocity
TripAdvisor
See what travellers are saying:
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 31 October 2017

My wife and I wanted to have a fun party/reception, so we decided to have a Badger Football party. We needed a place that could project the game, serve beer, had enough room for up to 100 people and allowed food to be catered in. The AmeriVu Inn had everything that we needed. Rick and Sandy did a fantastic job of communicating with us throughout the planning process. They were incredibly flexible and helpful with all of our requests. They met with the caterer ahead of time to make sure that he had everything he needed. Both Sandy and Rick were also both there throughout the entire event to make sure everything went well. The hotel was able to order the beer for us (even keeping some on reserve just in case), provided all the plates and silverware, provided coffee and fruit juice and provided all the tables and chairs, setting them up at our discretion. Although I did not stay in the rooms, the event room, lobby and bathrooms were very clean and in excellent condition. The desk staff and bartender were also very friendly and helpful. The prices were very reasonable for all of the services that were provided. All of our guests were very complimentary of the event and I would not hesitate for one second to host another event at the AmeriVu Inn.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled with friends
Amerivu R, Owner at AmeriVu Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 6 November 2017

Thank You for trusting in AmeriVu to host your event! We, at AmeriVu strive to make each and every event, hassle free, so the host can enjoy their special time with family and friends, taking all the worries, tasks from them! It is our pleasure to see happy, satisfied customers, and their guests having a great time !
Thank - You!

Reviewed 14 August 2017

The room was clean. It could use some updates. The front desk clerks were very friendly. The front entry was blocked by 2 vehicles the entire time we were there. We were unable to use the drop off circle to get into the hotel. I do believe that they belonged to the front desk clerks. It would have been nice if the the guests would have been able to utilize that for loading and unloading. The breakfast left a lot to be desired. They did have a waffle machine. They also had some bread and one bagel left at 8 AM. The juice option was fake orange juice. They had a jar of icky generic peanut butter and a squeeze bottle of jelly. It would be nice if they could add fruit or yogurt as a minimum.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank kparman
Reviewed 24 July 2017

Over the last 10 months our family has been staying in hotels in Rice Lake with our recent land purchase. We were going to camp this past weekend, but with poor weather approaching chose to call AmeriVu late. They quoted one price and literally 15 minutes later quoted us a different price when we arrived. The young guy working gave us some song and dance story while just smiling. We proceeded to say that wasn't what we were quoted and challenged us about running our credit card kind of take or leave buddy. For many of you travling sport parents, as we are, this was the first time treated so poorly. Actually, this is the first time writing a review on anything. This is not a money thing, rather a principal issue. We have stayed at their hotel before, liteally the weekend prior with no problem. I thought, why not go and give the guy a chance in the morning and plead bait and switch one more time. He again, chose the wrong angle, just smiling like I got you and you can't do anything about it. Ironically, my wife and I have a 4 yr degree in hotel & restaurant mgt and I'm still in the service industry. I WILL NOT STAY THERE AGAIN BASED ON BAIT & SWITCH TACTICS.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank 71kellyk
Reviewed 11 July 2017 via mobile

I didn't really expect much and was not disappointed. Room was clean and quiet. Wifi worked, but towels were thin enough to almost see through. Any place with soap that small deserves a bad rap too. On the plus side there was a continental breakfast included, but you would be better off to go across the street to Maxine's.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with friends
1  Thank retireerock
Reviewed 19 June 2017

As others have said, don't be fooled, this used to be the Days Inn. We come out to visit family here every couple years and had a HORRIBLE experience when it was Days Inn, primarily because of the owner, who was very disrespectful to my wife, and very rude to my young kids (who are very well behaved, he clearly did not like kids). We thought someone else had taken over when it changed names, but were wrong. I believe Days Inn disassociated with this place because there were SO many complaints. I am very easy going, it takes a lot to work me up, but I have never experienced anything this terrible anywhere else. From rooms with stains on the walls to the owners constant, unmerited berating talk. Never stay here. For a fun place, try Curriers Lakeview Lodge or Paul Bunyan Cabins.

• Stayed: July 2016, travelled with family