“Home Away From Home”

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Solon Springs
Swanson's Motel Cabins & Campground
Reviewed 12 July 2017

We rent a cabin here at the end of every summer. The cabins are clean and cozy. There are televisions with cabin, and good little kitchens. We have stayed in a variety of cabins, and all have served our needs well.

Room Tip: Book well in advance for a summer cabin. We book every summer as we are leaving.
  • Stayed: August 2016, travelled with family

Reviewed 25 September 2016

I stayed here for a little respite..had cabin #4 .I LOVED the clean cozy place.A very Quiet area. And very helpful, sweet people that own it! I will go back there, for sure! I hope you try this sometime soon.

• Stayed: September 2016, travelled solo
Reviewed 23 June 2016

Members of my family have stayed here every summer for a family reunion for the last ten years. You have a choice of neat and clean cabins with various layouts, kitchens in some cases, and helpful owners. The cabins are modern and comfortable. Better than a hotel. It is close to a railroad track and you will hear train horns periodically at night. But this is not a deterrent and the air conditioner can drown some out. You can access an outdoor pool in the camping area seasonally. The owners are friendly and helpful with things to do locally if needed. Check out Lucius Woods in the summer for music events on some weekends. Then stay here. It's worth the trip.

Stayed: August 2015
Reviewed 31 July 2015

My family of 5 + dog stayed at this resort for 4 days and we were soo pleased with the stay! The cabin was cozy, cute and most importantly CLEAN!!! I should note that my kids are all under the age of 8 and they were comfortable and LOVED the pool. It might be small BUT so clean and the area was nice as well.

• Stayed: July 2015, travelled with family
1  Thank Sara H
Reviewed 24 July 2015

I've been staying in various cabins here at Swanson's for the past 5 weeks. They are very accommodating with my work schedule that can change from day to day. I couldn't have hoped to find a place this great to call my home away from home.

• Stayed: June 2015, travelled on business
1  Thank Brad K

Been to Swanson's Motel Cabins & Campground? Share your experiences!