Best Western Spooner Riverplace(Spooner)(Great Value!)
US$86
US$97
US$60
US$97
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$109/night.

Pullman Motel(Rice Lake)(Great Value!)
US$80
Flat Creek Inn & Suites(Hayward)(Great Value!)
US$105
US$102
The Riverside Motel(Hayward)(Great Value!)
US$75
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 27 October 2017

This was perfect for our one night stay, price was right, very clean and tidy, kitchenette, sitting area, soft bathroom towels!!. I like that it is family owned and front desk was friendly. Thank you for our stay

Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 29 August 2017 via mobile

Cute, clean, no frills inexpensive overnight stay. Good for travelers like motorcyclists, snowmobilers, fisherman. Don't look for the pool or free breakfast however this place is quiet with easy access. Amenities include kitchenettes available, fire pit and horse shoes. Would return.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
Tara T, General Manager at NorthWest Lodging, responded to this reviewResponded 3 September 2017

Thanks for spending the time to write us a review! Hope to see you again!

Reviewed 17 May 2017

I would recommend staying at this family owned business because of it's quality, value and because it is family owned. I didn't find anything during my stay that wasn't perfectly in order. Even the soft, fluffy towels were of very good quality.

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled with friends
Tara T, General Manager at NorthWest Lodging, responded to this reviewResponded 5 June 2017

Thank you so much for your review! I'm so glad you enjoyed your stay. Hope to see you again!

Reviewed 5 September 2016 via mobile

Room was magnificent. Staff was very nice. Room was large with sitting area. Small tv, but you can make it work. Bed was very comfortable. Kitchenette in the room which came in handy as their is no breakfast at hotel, but a grocery store a few blocks away - so I went to buy some frozen breakfast and put in in the mini-fridge/freezer in the room. Plenty of parking. A fire pit and recreation area as well. Bathroom was big. Great place. Clean as a whistle!

Stayed: September 2016, travelled on business
Tara T, General Manager at NorthWest Lodging, responded to this reviewResponded 18 October 2016

Thank you for taking the time to write us a review! We truly appreciate it. I'm very happy to hear you enjoyed your stay so much! We look forward to seeing you again!

Reviewed 2 September 2016

We were on our way back to Chicago from a fishing trip in Canada and needed to stop for the night. I checked my trip advisor app and came up with the Northwest Lodging in Spooner. They had rooms available at a very economical price and it turned out to be a great place. The rooms were modern and very clean and only a couple of miles from the highway. The people were friendly and more than helpful. I will stay here again on my next trip.

• Stayed: September 2016, travelled with friends
Tara T, General Manager at NorthWest Lodging, responded to this reviewResponded 4 September 2016

Thank you for taking the time to write us a review! I am very pleased that you enjoyed your stay. We look forward to seeing you again! -Tara