“Homemade Crab Rangoon Rolls”

Graffiti's Sports Pub
Ranked #56 of 121 Restaurants in Stevens Point
Price range: US$2 - US$19
Cuisines: American
Description: Graffitis is a Full Service restaurant and Sports Pub. We are family friendly with lots of games and awesome HDTVs everywhere for you not to miss any action of the big game. The Full menu with mouth watering eats is packed with great specialty appetizers, burgers and dinner menu. Stop in and see for yourself. DOWNLOAD our FREE app Graffitis Sports Pub on your smart phone for Free Drinks and $$$ off your next Meal.
Reviewed 1 April 2016

Delicious, quiet for a weekday lunch at the bar, great atmosphere. Bar food, salads, wraps. Clean and big inside.

Reviewed 21 November 2015

Our group enjoys a wonderful fish fry, which is what Wisconsinites do on Friday evenings! So, naturally, we compare and critique our dinners! This was one of the best! Graffiti's began with warm bread sticks, a great variety of beverages, then followed with delicious fish. We had deep fried (light, not greasy), and baked haddock. The flavor of the baked was among the best, ever; it was perfectly browned, yet moist .A variety of potato choices, cole slaw, and tasty bread completed a delicious meal. We will return . . . the menu offered many other choices to try!

Reviewed 25 September 2015

I used to be a pretty regular customer, however a few weeks back definitely was a game changer for me. I had purchased two beers, for my girlfriend and I, and after waiting a good 5 minutes the bar tender failed to bring me any drinks. Clearly not ever having a drink in my hand, it was upsetting to say the least. The night was busy and in that time frame I watched her serve many, not handing me or anybody else a Bud Light, the drinks I had ordered that night.

I understand that is was busy, and I am well aware that most likely she had believed that she had given me two drinks, however her lack of attention is not my own fault, and I feel that I should not have been penalized for that.

In regards to the establishment itself, I explained the next day the situation, and how I had been screwed out of two drinks the night before. If they really wanted they could have checked the cameras and would have seen me not receive my drinks, however since it wasn't a big issue in their eyes I understand why that did not happen. Well if it's not a big issue, than what is wrong with simply giving me two complimentary drink chips to make up for the drinks that were stolen from me that night? The way the establishment itself handled the situation was less than to my own personal satisfaction.

I am a business owner myself and if a customer had come to me unsatisfied I would do anything in my power to at least look into the situation and try to make it right. These drinks were only $3 each, and I don't know what wholesale is on a car for a bar, but at most if she had been right (which she was not) they than lost $3 that night, so for her to give me the beer that I was owed would not have been an issue for Graffiti's as an establishment.

Because of the ill treatment that night I haven't been back for any reason, and moving forward I would prefer to give my business to other establishments in the area that value customer service. They have decent food and that is one of the reasons why they get 2 stars, as apposed to potentially 1, however other restaurants in the area are better, so outside of when my friends pressure me to go to Graffiti's, otherwise I have no issue going elsewhere.

2  Thank Langox510x
Reviewed 20 September 2015

My husband and I stopped at Graffiti's yesterday with two other friends. . He got a black and bleu burger which was listed on the menu, paid $7.99. I ordered a plain burger with fried onions and no butter on the bun. A plain was not listed in the menu. I was charged $9.57. There was what amounted to a ring of onion on the burger. Why was there an upcharge of $1.50 when less was not on the menu? I should have gotten a black and bleu, and scraped off the black and bleu.

Reviewed 9 September 2014

Got into town late and didn't know one bar from another. Menu on Graffiti's looked large so we went with it. Crowded with a high school reunion party, but we found a table and were greeted quickly. Food was good, beer selection great, and was happy with everything until I got the bill. Charged for the 2 sides of mayo requested, 29 cents each!!!! Wow, what a disappointment.