“Birthday celebration”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 17 November 2017

Father Fats Public House is great for an evening out. They serve tapas style, small sharing plates. We tried a number of items, but I would say my favorites were the "chicken & waffles" as well as the "crab cakes"

Date of visit: November 2017

Reviewed 28 October 2017 via mobile

My wife and I love this place. Good cocktails, great food. If anything, it can be a little salty. We love that we can order many dishes and share. (Tapas style )

Reviewed 11 October 2017 via mobile

I must say when I recently visited Stevens point I had no idea I would get to experience such culinary excellence. We picked father fats based on trip advisor reviews and it sounded way to interesting to pass up! I’m giving this place a Face star rating for these five reasons 1. Atmosphere - even though my group wanted to sit inside the dining area was trendy, clean, and modern I really wanted to be outside because of the gorgeous patio but since I couldn’t we chose the back wall with floor to ceiling windows giving me the feeling that I was outside after all! 2. Staff - the wait staff that helped us was overall very friendly, they were patient with my family (most of whom had never been to a tapas style restaurant) and attentive to our drinks, empty plates, and other requests. 3. The menu selection was vast enough to completely satisfy four very different pallets and the drink selection was top notch (I highly recommend the chai times) 4.the quality of food was incredible! Hats off to the chef on this one because I was continually impressed with the flavorful plates that came to the table and 5. The experience of a tapas style restaurant really makes you feel like your in the big city. We had such a wonderful time and felt so relaxed we stayed there for almost two hours chatting without realizing it. Overall best experience and I cannot wait to try it again!

Reviewed 8 October 2017

Aloha; we had a early diner here before a wedding, it was so easy to pick different items while enjoying one, what a way to eat!!!! Everything came to the table in the right amount of time to ENJOY each item, Mahalo Fats for a WONDER EXPERIENCE

Reviewed 23 September 2017 via mobile

Just driving through and found this great place. Complete drink menu, amazing small plates, and friendly service.
Stop as you won't be let down.
We'll be back several times!

Date of visit: September 2017