“Huge selection on the menu”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Olympic Family Restaurant
Ranked #40 of 121 Restaurants in Stevens Point
Cuisines: Greek
Reviewed 29 May 2018

Extensive menu and prices are very reasonable. Food was fresh and great proportion. Wish I would have tried dessert.

Reviewed 12 August 2017

The pork chop special beyond tasteless. The canned peas were cold. The server was less than helpful and very slow. The place was not busy but it took over a half hour to be served. When leaving and paying I told the person of the poor service and food and he just said "Oh" Won't return when there are SO many other choices in St. Point. It just happened to be convenient that day THE PRICE WAS RIDICULOUS!

Reviewed 21 April 2017 via mobile

Sat us fast, but ordering and getting our food very slow. Good value food was good. Very little contact with waitress but the coffee man keep our cups full. Would stop again if in the area

Reviewed 18 April 2017 via mobile

The food is good at this restaurant. The prices are reasonable. I they also have a good variety and their menu. I would recommend this restaurant for any meal. I especially enjoy breakfast there.

Reviewed 20 February 2017

I have only eaten breakfast at this restaurant. Everytime in the Stevens Point area i come here for Breakfast. The French Toast are big and delicious. I have also had the Grandma Skillet. Filled with meat n veggies on top of hash browns with 2 scrambled eggs, comes with toast too. Good filling portions. Prices are good too. $ 7.65 for the Skillet. Lots of seating too.
The staff keeps the coffee refills coming. They dont allow you to get to half cup and they are over refilling.