“Quite the find in small town Wisconsin!”

Gyros and Kabob House
Ranked #22 of 122 Restaurants in Stevens Point
Reviewed 4 March 2018

A tasty Gyro is what I found while in Stevens Point on business. This corner store restaurant delivered a great gyro, heaping with sliced meat. Decor is quirky, but exactly delivers the theme one expects from such an establishment.

Reviewed 22 October 2017 via mobile

The food was very good. The gyro meat was homemade and fresh (not previously frozen). The falafel wrap was very good also and the tzatziki sauce tasted homemade. The people were very nice also. The only minor downside was the place seemed a little dingy. Some of the plants were dead in the front window, so it threw us off at first, but we gave it a chance. I am glad we did.

Reviewed 15 July 2017 via mobile

Service was great, food was amazing, prices weren't bad. Pleasantly surprised and just found a new favorite in Point.

Reviewed 8 July 2017 via mobile

My husband and I went here for lunch. The food is authentic Greek food with many items to choose from. I had a spinach and feta spanokopita. So good! My husband had a chicken sandwich. It was huge! I plan to go back to try other menu items. Good prices. Good food. And the seating with low tables and cushions is fun!!

Reviewed 11 April 2017 via mobile

The regular gyro is so large that it will feed you for a couple meals. The junior still seems big. There are many items to choose from other than gyros including vegetarian and vegan options. They also offer a large variety of side dishes. I highly recommend the rosewater lemonade but you can also choose from soft drinks and plain water.

I don't know the owner personally but she is very nice.

I'll admit I take my gyro to go as I prefer to sit outdoors. If you like to sit indoors you can choose between cafe tables or the shoes-off floor seating.