“AMAZING!!”

Birmingham Bar & Cottages
Ranked #39 of 87 Restaurants in Sturgeon Bay
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 22 August 2016 via mobile

Friendly service at the bar, great options on the menu, we had the rib eye combos with shrimp and lobster. The food was fantastic. The place is not big and that is totally ok, it makes it all the better. You will not leave hungry. We are coming back, sure wish we lived closer to make it out Saturday night favorite.

Reviewed 12 August 2016

Recently moved to Sturgeon Bay but have been visiting for 40 years. Have eaten here twice recently. Burgers are only so so and I have to say I'm just not a fan of the bread they serve them on instead of a bun. But the last straw was when I was there recently on a saturday night and wanted to order the 1/4 chicken dinner and asked for dark meat. The waitress refused, saying that they would need it later for the folks that "might" order the 1/2 chicken. This was at about 5:30pm and there were only 2 other tables filled. Seems to me you serve the folks that are there and if you run out later, then that's what happens.

Plenty of other great places in the area.

Reviewed 10 August 2016

There's a reason we keep coming back. Excellent food at reasonable prices. I went there with my parents and now I take my kids there! The ribs are the best in the area!

Reviewed 24 May 2016

Second time we have had fish fry here and it is still excellent. We had perch and shrimp. The Perch is very light and not fishy, you don't even need to put anything on it, just eat it plain. The shrimp comes with a very zesty cocktail sauce. Fries are deliciously greasy. Full bar. Service is adequate but not super friendly or chatty.

Reviewed 16 February 2016 via mobile

Ok, I really don't like writing a poor review, but I honestly can't give this place a 4/5. We go out for a lot of Friday fish fries throughout the state and do have our favorites that are truly amazing. We asked around were to go for the best Fish Fry in Sturgeon Bay and ended up here but I'm sorry to report, we were disappointed. The perch was plentiful but the taste just wasn't there. The coleslaw was very different than any I've had (shredded cabbage that resembled mashed potatoes) but the hand cut fries saved the plate. Oh, the paper plate that was. For 13.99 ( I know it's Door Co), I just expected a little more.

1  Thank Marjorie S