Free cancellation until 26/07
Book now, pay at stay
US$141
Best Western Maritime Inn(Sturgeon Bay)(Great Value!)
US$126
BestWestern.com
Holiday Music Motel(Sturgeon Bay)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 27/07
US$109
US$299
US$254
Book now, pay at stay
US$210
Cliff Dwellers Resort(Sturgeon Bay)
Stone Harbor Resort(Sturgeon Bay)
TripAdvisor
TripAdvisor
  • Pool
All reviewsfront porchcookiesculinary skillsamazing chefrich historymilky wayan excellent hostdoor countygreat weekendfantastic staycomfortable roomeasy accesswhirlpool tubdavidpuzzlescutestpeninsula
Reviewed 7 November 2016

Reynolds House Bed and Breakfast provides visitors with an outstanding stay in a beautifully decorated home walking distance to downtown Sturgeon Bay. Its proprietor, David, is the perfect host: engaging and respectful, providing a warm welcome, comfortable stay, and gourmet breakfast and freshly baked treats as well as recommendations if you need them. In our yearly stay at a B&B, David's place gave us a new bar of excellence that will be difficult to top! We will visit him again.

Room Tip: All the rooms are beautifully decorated and furnished and the size depends on what you're needing. The 3 story home is quiet and very clean.
  • Stayed: November 2016, travelled as a couple
1  Thank sherrill1
David H, Owner at Reynolds House Bed and Breakfast, responded to this reviewResponded 4 March 2017

Thanks for coming to Reynolds House - it was my pleasure helping you, seeing you breakfast and filling in questions about the house or surroundings. Take Care and Live Well.

Reviewed 20 October 2016 via mobile

This was mine and my girlfriend's first B&B experience, it could not have been better. From being greeted by David and his dog Ceelie to breakfast the next morning it was fantastic. The house is very nice and had a rich history David explains. The rooms are beautiful and clean and the price is very good as well. If you are in Sturgeon Bay or Door County in general stay here as your "home base" while you explore the peninsula.

Stayed: October 2016, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Thereley
David H, Owner at Reynolds House Bed and Breakfast, responded to this reviewResponded 3 November 2016

Thanks you two, it was fun having you here and at breakfast. I'm sure I didn't cover the whole history of the house - the ghostly visitor, the hippie room in the basement, or the 3 foot high "half room" on the second floor - next time I will regale you on those little tidbits.

Reviewed 4 October 2016

My fiance and I stayed at Reynold's house in the first week of October and couldn't have been happier with our experience. David was an ideal host and greeted us warmly and with boundless information about the area. There were always fresh cookies available in the dining room and they were easily some of the best that I have had! Breakfast was international, classic and suited for all palettes. Not a single guest at the table could help themselves from cleaning the plate!

Our room was very spacious and comfortable with very deep soaker tub. The entire house has charm and attention to detail around every corner. We felt very cared for, yet given ample privacy during our stay.

The sweetest puggle that you will ever run into is always around looking for head scratches and stray crumbs. She is sweet and doesn't make a peep. My fiance misses Celie more than anything!

One last thing that I think is worth mentioning...we are in our late 20s/early 30s and live in Chicago. I feel like Door County gets a bit of an unfair reputation with our demographic as being "too slow". This can't be further from the truth. Door County has a wealth of things to do for ALL ages and ALL personalities. We did multiple mile hikes through some of the most gorgeous state parks, saw breathtaking views of Lake Michigan, had a high end dinner (Wickman House) that would hold up in any large city, and still managed to have some wholesome cherry pie and apple butter produced by local orchards. I would encourage younger crowds from Milwaukee and Chicago to come to Door County to recharge their batteries and take in all of the beauty that it possesses!

Thank you David for being a part of our fantastic weekend! We will certainly be back!

• Stayed: October 2016, travelled as a couple

Thank you! It was a pleasure sharing my ideas for keeping busy on the peninsula, and for the cookies - baking is my own therapy, so it is a bonus when someone else can enjoy them. Live Well and travel safe.

Reviewed 30 September 2016

We had such a wonderful time, and would highly recommend the Reynolds House B&B! Our room was restful, clean, comfy and spacious-(it was the Milky Way suite-would highly recommend it!), the breakfasts were scrumptious (TWO courses every morning!), and the owner/host/chef David is wonderful. He made our stay so relaxing and special. And he also made cookies every evening-YUM! And he has the best little co-host; Celie the little puggle! So if you are looking for a B&B in Door County, this is the place to stay! Thank you David, for a restful, memorable vacation! We will definitely be back!

• Stayed: September 2016, travelled as a couple

Thanks Kristen for your kind review, Celie says thanks in her very special way... Take Care, Travel Safely and Live Well.

Reviewed 22 August 2016

This was our first trip to Door County. We read all the excellent reviews of Reynolds House, so decided to try it. I called David before making our reservation and discussed my wife's dietary restrictions, and David said that wouldn't be a problem.

Well, all the excellent reviews were spot on. The house is beautiful and the room was very comfortable. David and Ciely (his dog) made us feel welcome and at home, breakfasts were excellent, and he accommodated my wife's restrictions as promised. Would definitely stay there again.

Room Tip: We had the only room on the first floor. Comfortable and quiet, but no tub. I think some or all of the 2nd floor rooms have tubs.
  • Stayed: August 2016, travelled as a couple
DixonHayes, Owner at Reynolds House Bed and Breakfast, responded to this reviewResponded 14 September 2016

Thanks for the kind review - I always like trying new recipes and modifying some of my favorites to accommodate any dietary needs. I hope you enjoyed Door County and Sturgeon Bay so much that you'll want to come back and experience us perhaps in another season - May is one of my favorites with everything so fresh and new. Take Care and live well.