Our family stayed at Heartwood in order to canoe the Namakagon one fall weekend when the colors were out. Our duplex was comfortable, attractive and clean, and we enjoyed the firing and free firewood. The only flaw was the very slow kitchen at the Pine Lodge restaurant where we ate dinners. I understand that after Labor Day staff is reduced, but next time I visit in the fall I will cook dinner myself.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled in 700 acres of breathtaking natural woodlands, Heartwood Conference Center & Retreat is the perfect destination for discovering the beauty of Northwestern Wisconsin while enjoying the inviting accommodations of our wilderness paradise. With two private lakes and the nationally protected Namekagon River, Heartwood’s pristine setting provides the ideal environment for a relaxing getaway, family-fun vacation, or a group retreat. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com so you can book your Heartwood Conference Center & Retreat reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Heartwood Conference Center And Retreat
- Heartwood Conference Center & Retreat Hotel Trego