Parkside Inn(Ellison Bay)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 21/07
US$102
Scandinavian Lodge(Sister Bay)(Great Value!)
US$209
Sister Bay Inn(Sister Bay)(Great Value!)
US$129
Coachlite Inn of Sister Bay(Sister Bay)(Great Value!)
US$119
Open Hearth Lodge(Sister Bay)(Great Value!)
US$130
The Inn at Little Sister Hill(Sister Bay)(Great Value!)
US$169
Nordic Lodge(Sister Bay)(Great Value!)
US$133
US$124
Ephraim Motel(Ephraim)(Great Value!)
US$139
Somerset Inn & Suites(Ephraim)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 22/07
US$149
Hotels.com
All reviewsrock islandrelaxing staycoffee makerthe ownerplace to stayscreened in porchfull kitchenthe main houseshared kitchenpeaceful placesipping winebeautiful flowersfishing villagesoupcommunity kitchennature trailstayed longer
Reviewed 23 September 2017

I can't imagine staying anywhere else on Washington Island. The Jackson Harbor Inn is really the perfect place for us. Pam, the owner, is the perfect hostess -- welcoming, friendly, ready to give recommendations for things to do, where to eat, shopping.

We had asked for the Schoolhouse Beach Room which opens to a completely stocked kitchen. I immediately feel at home in this place as soon as I walk in. Our room also had a microwave, coffee maker and small refrigerator. I almost forgot to mention that there is a screened in porch right outside our door. I had breakfast there every morning.

We will definitely be back.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 7 August 2017

I called on a Monday, looking for an overnight getaway for the same week. Luckily, Pam had a cancellation, and I was able to stay on the Island two days later. I can't recommend it high enough. It was perfect for me. I wanted solitude, peace and serenity, but, didn't want to feel lonely since I was travelling alone. Pam kept popping up, at check in, in the gardens, when I was leaving. I felt like I had stayed with family. The room had a wonderful view of the harbor, I got up early to watch the sunrise through my private window, seated in a comfy chair and pajamas. I stayed for a couple extra hours in the morning, enjoyed watching the harbor activity, and reading a book. The room was immaculate, and had everything I needed. Next time I'm going to try to stay for two nights, and I think I'll spend a whole day in my room and walking the harbor! The Island is such a peaceful place.

Room Tip: If you only need one bed, get the room on the second floor, south side. It was lovely.
  • Stayed: July 2017, travelled solo
1  Thank ForSure53
Reviewed 25 July 2017 via mobile

Washington Island isn't big! 100 miles of roads! After arriving at Detroit Harbor by Ferry we drove around the island and easily found Jackson Harbor Inn! Driving up we noticed the Beautifully landscaped property that we would enjoy the next four days!

We were greeted by Innkeeper Pamela Jean who was friendly and welcoming!
After filling out the necessary paperwork Pam showed us the map of Washington Island and pointed out the various restaurants and sites! She provided a wealth of information! This provided us with many options! We were excited to be on Washington Island! It's been forty-two years since I last visited Washington Island, camping in my youth!

Pam showed us to our room; the Washington Harbor room which was upstairs in separate house just steps from the main house!
We immediately noticed the Sitting chairs looking out over the backyard with views of fishing village and Rock Island in the distance! This would be a favorite spot of ours for morning coffee!

Large King sized bed that was so comfortable took up the sleeping area along with a nightstand with drawers and large armoire with shelves giving us ample room to store our stuff!

Bathroom had nice sized vanity as well as large stand up shower with enough room for two!

Coffee area near entrance to the room had outlets and USB for charging phones! There was a microwave, mini fridge and coffee maker! Pam cleans coffee decanter and leaves additional coffee packets daily!

There is a full kitchen located in the main house to use! We used stove and toaster and could have used oven for baking if we wanted!

Screen porch with table and chairs as well as outside table and chairs on deck make Jackson Harbor Inn as relaxing as you need it to be! Large wood bench swing also add to relaxing afternoon or evening!
Beautiful flowers and landscaping invite butterflies as well as hummingbirds which adds to the beauty and magic of this place!

Everything about our stay at Jackson Harbor Inn was outstanding! Loved our experience! We had the pleasure talking with and learning Island history talking with Pamela Jean's dad!

This was one of our best four day vacations! Pamela Jean and what she has at Jackson Harbor Inn is a big part of helping with this experience!
We will definitely return soon! (It won't be forty-two years)!

I highly recommend Jackson Harbor Inn!

Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 18 June 2017

We were there for an overnighter, wish we could have stayed longer. It is a really cute and quiet place, great rooms! Very homy and relaxing!!! We loved it! The owner, Pam, is a really sweet lady who really tries to make your stay great and very forthcoming with info on the island and things to do. We can't recommend it highly enough.

Room Tip: The Washington and Jackson rooms have awesome views of Rock Island!
  • Stayed: June 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 14 June 2017 via mobile

Can't Thank Pamela Jean enough for a beautiful room and great hospitality.

Room was spacious, clean, and quiet with a view of the water, good coffee maker, and nice soft towels.

Will definitely go back.