“outstanding Sunday brunch”

Ranked #2 of 38 Restaurants in Waterford
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 11 April 2017

Nice place. It's a renovated dairy barn. I've eaten in the silo room before for a work outing. Recently we joined some friends for Sunday brunch. WOW! The foods in the display were excellent, and if you wanted something else, they make it for you! The bread pudding was out of this world!

A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 21 March 2017 via mobile

Great supper club/ banquet facility. We had dinner there on a Sunday night ( limited menu Sunday's) and were surprisingly pleased. Very clean, updated, and well run. I have a background in the restaurant business, and know how hard it is to run a place this size. The dining rooms, including the bar area are very intimate. I had the ahi tuna appetizer and a bowl of the cheese potato soup. Both were perfect. Son had a nicely done burger, properly prepared on a grill, and my wife had the special Mahi-mahi, done just right. We'll be back!

Reviewed 12 March 2017 via mobile

Fish fry is pretty good. I like the fact that they have a drive up window. The wait is not to long and you get more than enough food!! Would recommend people to give it a try!!

Reviewed 14 February 2017

Great bartenders, good food and good service. I prefer to eat in the bar area, great atmosphere and good conversation.

Reviewed 20 January 2017

The waitress was the best part of the meal. My husband's salmon was cold, my daughter french fries were tasteless and she wasn't thrilled with the fish fry. Our cheesy hash browns were like eating cardboard. They were tasteless and we're more like mashed potatoes. My stuffed tilapia tasted good but that too was not hot. I WILL NOT return.