“Coffee roaster on site”

Cafe De Arts Roastery
Ranked #1 of 6 Coffee & Tea in Waukesha
Cuisines: Cafe
Dining options: Breakfast, Outdoor Seating
Description: Cafe De Arts Roastery was established in 2009 as a family owned and operated European coffee house and micro-roastery, roasting all of our coffee on site, and is located in the beautiful historic downtown Waukesha, WI. Along with being a micro-roaster, our European-style coffee house offers several other wonderful items of enjoyment. Come in a savor one of our authentic European pastries made with real imported ingredients. Enjoy one of our five types of Panini sandwiches, made with hearty Ciabatta bread, you won't leave hungry!!
Reviewed 30 August 2017

Love this place. Cozy atmosphere. The owner was very helpful even though I came in close to closing. Great homemade dessert. And Turkish coffee!! Love that it is a family-owned local coffee roaster. I took coffee beans home- Istanbul Blend.

Reviewed 20 July 2017

Artistic, eclectic, quirky, and completely charming place for a delicious bite and of course, a cup of joe. Not just any cup, either...this cup will be brewed from beans roasted in house. The owners are ever-present and oh-so invested in their business and customers. One of the days I was there, a vocalist with his guitar provided a mellow, relaxing vibe. Altogether enjoyable. You won't be disappointed so go ahead and get roasted!

Reviewed 15 July 2017

While in town visiting relatives my sister brought us to this local cafe for breakfast. The staff is super friendly at this cozy place with a fun decor. We opted to eat indoors though they have a small deck out front.

We ordered a couple of breakfast sandwiches and they were excellent with very fresh and nicely dressed side salads. The sandwiches had very good flavor with nice sauces. Delicious.

Everything was reasonably priced. When back in town I'd love to eat breakfast here again.

Reviewed 9 July 2017 via mobile

I've visited Cafe De Arts many times and it's a unique gem on Waukesha's West side. Great cozy coffee house environment with quality food, coffee and service. It's a perfect solo coffee stop but even a better couples or small group destination. The smell of the roasting coffee beans is amazing all roasted on-site, every cup ☕️ is delicious. The food choices are of lighter fare and everything is plated beautifully with pride, I highly recommend The Art of the Egg or the Mediterranean for a delicious meal. You can't go wrong stopping at this warm and welcoming coffee house for breakfast or lunch, or just stopping in to pick up a bag of beans to take home ❤️❤️❤️

Reviewed 25 June 2017 via mobile

I stopped in to try their coffee. The ambience was nice. I sat and enjoyed my coffee of the day Turkish blend. It was full bodied and left a pleasant aftertaste. I returned later to purchase Turkish Blend beans for at home. The staff were pleasant and friendly. I want to return and try their tasty food offering that I saw. I live in the neighborhood and enjoy the smell of the coffee beans roasting when the wind is right.

1  Thank 1Mishka4u