“Great service!”

Ranked #8 of 180 Restaurants in Waukesha
Price range: US$0 - US$30
Cuisines: Greek
Reviewed 22 September 2016

Decided to go to some place local for my birthday with the fam, and I had a craving for gyros. Had never tried this restaurant so had to try. Ordered the combination platter with Greek salad, spanakopita, gyro meat & pita, souvlaki, rice and cup of soup. Everything was delicious and just the right amount. The kids ordered breakfast items and were more than satisfied with the quantity and quality. I especially was impressed with the service, as we were constantly attended to (3 different servers) and food & drink was very prompt.

Reviewed 13 September 2016

We go to Gyros West several times a week because we know we will receive consistently good food, good service at good prices. The wait staff is very friendly as are the proprietors. The owners are there on a daily basis and greet their regular customers by name and go out of their way to make sure everything is to one's satisfaction. We love this place!

Reviewed 7 September 2016

We were looking at a vehicle at a nearby dealer and they pointed us here for lunch. As it turns out they do breakfast all day as well. My spouse thought she had one of the best omelettes, to her taste, ever. Light, fluffy and lots of cheese - she had two meals out of the leftovers. I had the greek platter, started with a nice soup and then lots of other greek dishes including a lot of gyros. I'm not a frequent gyro eater but I'd say these are as good as I've had. Prices are very reasonable (somehow this place was marked as $$$). Typical diner food, large menu, and quick service. Very nice indeed.

Reviewed 17 August 2016 via mobile

We have been here before and know that we can get amazing gyros here! This time we brought friends of ours from Ohio who have never tasted them before. We had four adults and six kids in our party and the service was spot on! I had the combo plate and there was plenty of food and Greek diversity. The gyros meat was seasoned to perfection and everyone at the table was satisfied and even had some food to take home. There is a children's menu and our seven-year-old and three-year-old shared a plate and had enough to eat.

Reviewed 26 July 2016

Stopped here while on a recent business trip. It's not often that you find a really good Gyro shop but this sure is. I was going to order the extra meat but glad I didn't because they really pile it on. I will be back!