“Gyros to "live for"!”

Ranked #8 of 180 Restaurants in Waukesha
Price range: US$0 - US$30
Cuisines: Greek
Reviewed 12 June 2017

Wanted to say "die for", but the fact is I'd rather live and have a chance to go back again.

This place is an interestingly eclectic mix of Greek food and American favorites (especially breakfast). Omelets, spanakopita, biscuits and gravy, burgers, souvlaki, waffles, shishkebab, Tuna melt, fish and chips, salads, etc, etc. etc.

The atmosphere is diner-functional but the food is apparently a favorite of the locals. It was packed at 2:30 PM . . . generally a sign the food is good and reasonably priced.

And it was both . . . good and reasonable, that is. Our tab for four for lunch was $49 with the tip included. Awesome gyros.

Reviewed 27 May 2017

Me & my husband have been out to eat to many places and this is by far the best Gyro's, friendly staff & awesome yummy Saganaki which is Flaming Greek Cheese Served with Pita Bread. You defiantly leave their full & great prices.

Reviewed 22 May 2017 via mobile

Breakfast! No words! Just look at the pics!
Highly recommended! This place gets really busy! I can't think of what's not on the menu!

Reviewed 6 May 2017 via mobile

I've lived in Waukesha my whole life, and I've always been eating at Gyros. Everything that everyone in my family has had there is amazing; the pancakes, the hot dogs, the salads, the burgers, everything! Though it is a little expensive, it's worth it. No matter where I go, no matter where I eat, Gyros will always be one of my favorite places to eat!

Reviewed 13 April 2017

This restaurant is not fancy and more of a diner but the quality and quantity of food makes this a great place to eat. I would like to try some of their other greek or American food offerings, but each time I walk in I can't think of eating anything but one of their great Gyro dishes.