“Favorite of the Senior Crowd”

Christina's Family Restaurant
Ranked #71 of 189 Restaurants in Waukesha
Reviewed 5 January 2018

Super friendly service is what stands out at this typical Greek diner. In town for the holidays so brought the parents here for breakfast - this is one of their favorite dinner places given the cheap meals.

It was pretty quiet at 9am on Christmas Eve. We all ordered typical breakfast items and everything was very good. We could have drank a gallon of coffee given how often they came around to do refills. The prices were typical.

I can see why this is a favorite of my parents.

Reviewed 2 December 2017

Food and atmosphere are “average” and quite plain. Prices are also “average”. Being here was like being in an old diner from the 50’s. Even our waitress was older, and “average”

Reviewed 20 July 2017

The best part of this restaurant was Rosie, the server,
The fish fry was just ok, nothing to write home about.
Rosie was a blast, she is great server... laugh, made you feel at home.
We had a variety of food , baked Cod, catfish, fried cod,and tilapia... the potato pancakes weren't that good, apple sauce was not very good either.

Had dinner there a few days earlier..chicken dumpling soup was very good...veal was good too

Reviewed 11 April 2017

We hadn't been to Christina's in years, as we had moved away. We returned tonight and, wow, what a change. They were especially busy for a Monday night, and were understaffed with only 2 servers and 1 cook. My wife ordered the broasted chicken and was informed it takes about 15 minutes to prepare...no problem. I got the chopped sirloin and my daughter a skillet. After 10 minutes our server brought my coffee but forgot my daughter's soda. We waited another 10 minutes before asking the other server to send our sever, she ended up filling my coffee and bringing the soda. After 45 minutes...still no food. We were getting ready to call it quits and leave, but the server finally came and said it would be just 2 more minutes. The food came and as my wife cut into her chicken breast, it wasn't just undercooked, it was straight up raw. My steak was very under-seasoned. My wife sent back the chicken, and asked for it to be taken off the bill. She didn't want to order anything else. The only reason they got 2 stars instead of one, is the other server busting her butt, and the owner. The owner came out and was VERY apologetic. He gave us some chicken dumpling soup to take home (which is great by the way) and some of their homemade cookies. He was very accommodating and profusely apologized. We will give them one more chance, as anyone can have an off night, but if it even remotely like this next time, it will be our last.

Reviewed 15 November 2016 via mobile

Been coming to Christina's for years. The service and the quality of food has always been excellent. Would recommend it to anyone.