“Good Pho”
Review of Pho King

Pho King
Ranked #27 of 181 Restaurants in Waukesha
Reviewed 19 November 2016

Good Vietnamese Food. We came on the first day they opened and have came back numerous times for dine in and carry outs. The Pho is good and broth is flavorful. The sandwiches are good but if you go late, they are often sold out. I do like the Bun Beef Vermicelli - it is tasty and it comes with an egg roll but the egg roll filling is not my favorite, it is somewhat mushy but okay. Smoothies are average compared to other places, I prefer more fruits in mine. Service staff is always friendly.

1  Thank Betty C

Reviewed 21 October 2016

I was happily surprised by the food and service was great. I called in an order and it wasn't ready when I got there. I was given a tea to drink while I was waiting for our food. It was the perfect item for a chilly spring evening.

1  Thank Maxwell S
Reviewed 18 October 2016

Interesting food, great soups and sandwiches. Great service and reasonably priced. Great for out of town guests.

1  Thank CornfedContessa
Reviewed 12 October 2016 via mobile

This place is "pho king" awesome!! Great food great service and would recommend it to all my friends!

Reviewed 15 September 2016 via mobile

Fresh, delicious beverages (fresh lemonade was the best I've ever had), apps, and pho! Excellent service, too. We'll be back.