“Very Disappointing”
Review of Ramada Waupaca

Ramada Waupaca
Ranked #1 of 3 Hotels in Waupaca
Reviewed 23 August 2017

We normally stay at this hotel one weekend out of the year and I honestly have to say I WILL search for any other place to stay while in Waupaca. Upon our arrival, we waited at the desk while two employees talked about the amount of guests arriving that day, never greeting us or telling us they would be right with us. Our room was very smelly and very dirty. There was hair all over the bathroom floor, there were dead spiders in the tub, there was smashed food on the floor, the couch was ripped, the refrigerator opened the wrong way, the slide hours were extremely limited and the life guards were always late. The ice machine on first floor was ridiculous - and only spit out small amount of ice, if any ice at all. The door to our hotel would not close automatically - you had to pull hard to actually lock it. Same could be said for the outside doors which left me feeling very unsafe. It was very noisy at night, there were people loitering in the halls outside our door and around our car outside. To top if off - we were charged an extra $30 for a roll away bed. We only found that out as we looked at our bill once home - we were never told by the staff that we would be charged extra for that. This place is a big disappointment.

Reviewed 23 August 2017

Reviewed 20 August 2017

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 19 August 2017

The grab bar in the bathroom was to low for anyone getting into the shower. When I asked the clerk for a key to the safe she did not tell me there was a charge, I found out when I went to pay the bill. I think it is very petty to charge $2.00 for a safe key, therefore I would not recommend nor would I return to a Ramada Inn.

Reviewed 18 August 2017

The room was very neat and clean BUT the shower left plenty to be desired. There was a "grab bar" but it was located at bathtub level and of NO use for me to take a shower. Otherwise there was plebty of room for both me and my traveling companion.

Review collected in partnership with Ramada
Also consider these accommodations in or near Waupaca
1.4 km away
0.6 km away
Econo Lodge Waupaca
Econo Lodge Waupaca
#3 of 3 in Waupaca

Been to Ramada Waupaca? Share your experiences!