US$94
US$51
US$55
US$47
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$54/night.

All reviewsfront deskpool areawater parkhot tubthe hotel is cleanbar soaphockey tournamentoff the highwaybeds were comfortablea great staymorning breakfastbusy weekendone night stayconvenient locationslideswaterparkjulie
Reviewed 23 August 2017

Reviewed 20 August 2017

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 19 August 2017

The grab bar in the bathroom was to low for anyone getting into the shower. When I asked the clerk for a key to the safe she did not tell me there was a charge, I found out when I went to pay the bill. I think it is very petty to charge $2.00 for a safe key, therefore I would not recommend nor would I return to a Ramada Inn.

Reviewed 18 August 2017

The room was very neat and clean BUT the shower left plenty to be desired. There was a "grab bar" but it was located at bathtub level and of NO use for me to take a shower. Otherwise there was plebty of room for both me and my traveling companion.

Reviewed 14 August 2017

Over the years we have stayed at this hotel. Regardless of the name or flag, it is ALWAYS good. Great breakfast, clean pool and ample meeting space. They always manage to get us good rates for multiple guests on meetings or reunions.

Stayed: August 2017