“Hidden Gem!”

Add it.
Don Ramon
Ranked #13 of 19 Restaurants in Waupun
Reviewed 23 June 2016 via mobile

I only gave them a 4 because the margaritas are pre made. The food is phenomenal and so authentic!

The Steak Colorado is spicy and delicious and guacamole so fresh! You get unlimited chips and homemade salsa as well. My husband has had several types of their burritos and has always been very pleased!

Great service and very affordable!

Reviewed 3 August 2015

I would have given it an excellent score just on the food alone, but the service was extremely poor. I think we had the slowest waiter in the world that day. Our waiter was more worried about hanging out in the back of the restaurant and being on this phone than actually interacting with his customers. However, if you don’t mind the extremely slow service and dusty Christmas decoration in the middle of summer, than you definitely have to go here just for the food. I have never tasted better food in my life. It was like a party of flavors on my plate. I will definitely go here again. However, next time I will know to get there when I am not hungry so that by the time I actually get served I will be hungry.

Reviewed 25 June 2015

This restaurant is actually called "Cucos Mexican Restaurant" now. The food was fantastic. The margaritas delicious and the service good. They were very busy with only two waiters but the waiters were very friendly and we were served in a very timely manner. I want to go back there!

Reviewed 7 June 2015

Excellent food and waitstaff. Very prompt. Clean. I am a return customer on a regular basis. Good atmosphere.

Reviewed 1 September 2014 via mobile

I have to remind myself that we are Not in Texas... with that in mind, the food was very good. Shrimp, scallops and steak fajitas were all good even though they had no "kick" to them. Margaritas were a bit watered down, but with happy hour prices on a Saturday night, still worth a try. If you are craving Mexican in central Wisconsin, it is defiantly worth a stop.

Been to Don Ramon? Share your experiences!