“Little slice of Italy”
Review of Polito's Pizza

Polito's Pizza
Ranked #9 of 165 Restaurants in Wausau
Cuisines: American, Italian, Pizza
Description: They also have locations in La Crosse, Oshkosh, and Stevens Point.
Description: They also have locations in La Crosse, Oshkosh, and Stevens Point.
Reviewed 3 July 2018 via mobile

Such an amazing place to get some of the best pizza in town. Amazing staff and environment. Great place for kiddos.

Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

Such an amazing place to dine in or take out. The staff is always smiling, personal and so authentic when serving their guest. What an asset to the 400 block of downtown Wausau!!! Way to go Politos.

Reviewed 4 March 2018 via mobile

We got pizza to go and it was very good. I'm typically not a fan of thinner, hand tossed crust but it was very good as was the sauce. We had a supreme pizza and it was a little weak on toppings (they were out of mushrooms!) but still very good. Also, very courteous employees.

Reviewed 3 March 2018

Several enjoyed the pizza but three of us, including me, had the hot subs (I had a delicious Chicken Parm. and another enjoyed the Cheese Steak).

Reviewed 11 February 2018 via mobile

Cold pizza waiting to be warmed up on demand, no flavor, crust was ok, again nothing special. Buying by the slice was nice because I think I’d have been more disappointed if I’d bought the whole pie. Gotta be somewhere else to get a good pizza in this town??

Been to Polito's Pizza? Share your experiences!