“Awesome Deal”

Bunkers
Ranked #71 of 164 Restaurants in Wausau
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Tribute Golf Course offers a Tuesday from 9-12. 9 holes, cart and and sandwich selection for $19. Menu selection had a good variety, delicious taste and great service. Adequate tap selection and drink menu also available.

Reviewed 23 April 2018

Atmosphere was fine, bartender was friendly but the meal left a lot to be desired. Not given any choice for potato except for baked (bartender took our order), prime came well done, ordered med. rare so that got sent back. When it returned the vegtables were now gone. No bread of any kind, no salad or even coleslaw. Meat was tough and very fatty. Price was way to high for what was served. $22 for a bad piece of prime rib and a baked potato, nothing else.

Reviewed 22 March 2018 via mobile

Fabulous food & drinks!! Large bar. Plenty of dining area. TVs everywhere. Chalk art on the walls. Reasonable pricing. I encourage you to Check It Out.

Reviewed 8 September 2017

Friday fish fry offers many different types of fish, sides and you can order different portion sizes. Fish taco's are also good! We carry out often and have also eaten at the restaurant.

Reviewed 7 August 2017

Recently heard this place got new management and a facelift so we decided to try it out. When I walked it I couldn't believe it was the same place! and the food was awesome! I had the steak salad, my hubby had the citrus jerk chicken, and we let the kids share a burger. Was I seriously eating garden fresh tomatoes??(I think so!) Besides the food, golf, and staff, the atmosphere was awesome...the view, the music, free shuffleboard for the kids... Our family will be back!

Been to Bunkers? Share your experiences!