“Coffee for the trip home”
Review of Biggby Coffee

Biggby Coffee
Ranked #3 of 5 Coffee & Tea in Wausau
Reviewed 25 June 2017 via mobile

Came here for a big cup of coffee for the long 4 hour trip home. I got the black and tan coffee and it didn't taste any different then a regular cup of plain coffee. I was looking for something strong and it was weak and luke warm. I also had a cinnamon muffin which was good but nothing I would have to have again. I'd give it another try when I come through another time but if it's luke warm again I will ask for a different kind. They had about 6 different self serve thermal carafes at the counter.

Reviewed 30 May 2017

We stopped in here as we were driving back to the Twin Cities from Green Bay. What impressed me most was how bright and inviting the interior of the coffee shop was. Good coffee, good overall experience..

Reviewed 11 April 2017 via mobile

I absolutely love the food and drinks here. I did have a bad experience when working from there one day as three female employees were gossiping very loudly that everyone in the place.could hear them as they bashed another male employee. It was disrespectful and distracting. They also talked about how the owner doesn't pay the electric and is at risk of it getting shut off. Unsure how much is true, but still unprofessional.

Reviewed 5 January 2017

Always happy to try a new coffee spot and Biggby is a good one! Nice selection, good service, excellent mocha!

Reviewed 29 December 2016

Nice coffee shop with a variety of drinks and treats. It is comfortable and a good place to relax. Prices aren't cheap but equivalent to brand chains.

Been to Biggby Coffee? Share your experiences!