“No thanks! ZMB. I got sick after your food.”

Zhou's Mongolian Barbecue
Ranked #123 of 164 Restaurants in Wausau
Reviewed 24 July 2017

Ordered bourbon chicken from here yesterday for lunch. After placed my order, they hand over my order right away. I was surprised because I thought they cook the food in front of you ( Mongolian BBQ?) .....things went down hill from there...
Later that afternoon i felt really sick to my stomach and had the runs, now this morning feeling the same. No Thanks ZMB.

Reviewed 20 March 2017

Zhou's Mystery Meat.... You have to order the Bourbon Chicken. I have no idea what part of the chicken it's from, what's in the sauce, if the workers understand me - but I know that it ends up being a delicious concoction that brings in lines of people. I always ask for extra sauce when I get down the line. There is also a jar of hot pepper oil at the end of the line to add to your meal.

If the mall closes I hope they find their own store.