“Local review. Seated but not served. Waste of time on my mother's birthday.”
Review of 2510 Restaurant

2510 Restaurant
Ranked #19 of 170 Restaurants in Wausau
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Lunch, After-hours, Dinner, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Lunch, After-hours, Dinner, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 9 August 2018

We left after waiting at our table for 20 minutes for a waitress to appear.

I took my family out for my mother's birthday last night and while it only took two minutes at the hostess' podium to be seated, we sat for 20 minutes at our table while others were served around us. We were never brought waters, never asked if we would like to order any drinks or appetizers, let alone given any chances to order the dinners we had long-since decided upon. The manager was wandering around, but didn't seem to be helping at all. He should have been helping out since it looked like they were short-staffed. After a couple after us had come in, ordered their drinks, drank their drinks, paid their bill, had their table bussed and another couple was seated there, we decided to take our business elsewhere. 2510 missed out on what was going to be a $100 bill. It's easy to see why 2510 is hurting for business and unless management turns things around, I would think 2510 will not be open for business much longer. So get your discount birthday dinners while you can... If you can get served!

Reviewed 8 July 2018 via mobile

I had a Caesar salad and onion soup. My wife has a veggie wrap. The Caesar salad was drenched in dressing - you couldn’t even taste the greens. I like dressing but the lettuce should not be swimming in it. The veggie wrap did not have the ingredients that were detailed on the menu. The onion soup was among the most ordinary that I’ve ever tasted. No reason to go here - there are far better options in the area.

Reviewed 26 June 2018 via mobile

Excellent service and food. Great way too place for your birthday, you get a percentage off based on how old you are (I.e. if it’s your 50th birthday, you get 50% off your meal) and you get to spin the wheel for a prize.

Reviewed 25 June 2018 via mobile

We ate here with my in-laws. A party of 6, we were seated almost immediately.

The menu has changed (for the better) over the years. Good options, good portions, prices appropriate. Good coffee.

I try to always check the restroom, and theirs was very clean.

Reviewed 22 June 2018

The Birthday dinner was HORRIBLE at 2510 RESTAURANT, WAUSAU. Total wait time for bar, 16 minutes to be served, 10 minutes for waiter to come to table, twice we asked for water, and then 45 minute wait for my 2 lobster tail dinner, $46. 99, tails were the size of medium size shrimp, 4 TOTAL BITES( not big bites either), we both were shocked when we saw how small the lobsters were. We complained to the waiter, and the manager comped my dinner. He said they may remove it from the menu. 1. the food buyer should refuse the vendor food order - he didn't 2. the chef should refuse to cook the order - he didn't. The waiter should say something, and be embarrassed to serve it - he didn't, 4. the Manager should have prevented any of this from happening - he didn't. We won't be going back for Karen's birthday, I won't be going back ever.

Chris L, Owner at 2510 Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded 2 July 2018

Hi Mike, we are so sorry to hear that you did not enjoy your birthday dinner. We apologize for your unpleasant experience and ask that you send us an email to info@2510restaurant.com to look further into the situation. Thank you.

Been to 2510 Restaurant? Share your experiences!