“Very nice clean and charming waitress/waiter”
Review of Texas Roadhouse

Texas Roadhouse
Ranked #12 of 164 Restaurants in Wausau
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Lunch, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed 9 April 2018

Our first time at this location and the experience was more then nice, the waitress was very helpful on the daily special's and checked back with us several times to make sure we was pleased with everything.

Reviewed 2 April 2018

I felt meals here went downhill when the new owners took over a couple years ago but i can now say the food is back to being great. I had a ribeye with salad & baked potato. My daughter had a chicken salad which was huge & she said very good & she is picky. we also tried a side of ribs which were very tender & flavorful. The steak is good for the pricepoint & the side salads are always amazing. You get fresh rolls with cinnamon butter & peanuts on each table. The rolls are great tho they have made the butter amounts very small. This is a lical favorite & the parking lit is always packed but there is not typically a long wait, we walked right in & were seated on this visit. You can do call ahead seating which gets you ahead of the walkins if there is a wait. For those that have been here previously the music usedto be very loud which made it difficult to talk. The music wax not as loud on this visit. They are onyl open for lunch on weekends or for special fundraisers.

Reviewed 26 March 2018

Had a great meal. The restaraunt was full and loud at the time which made it entertaining. The steaks were very tender and cooked just like we like them. The staff was quick and attentive.

Reviewed 5 February 2018 via mobile

Since I checked in at my hotel next door I needed to eat. Had a very long day. When I travel I eat out on my own. As soon as I was seated the staff made sure that I was being taken care of. My fish was heavily breaded which I did not enjoy. But, the service over took the bad meal. Your wait staff made my tired night. Thank you.

2  Thank Shawn A
Reviewed 23 January 2018 via mobile

My neighbor and I went here for dinner. One of the better steak places in Central WI. We ate at the bar because it was packed. The steaks were cooked to perfection. I usually have leftovers to take home, but not that night. The bartenders are very personable too.

3  Thank Troy Celena S

Been to Texas Roadhouse? Share your experiences!