“So glad there is a good noodle/bakery like this here!”
Review of Fusion Cafe

Fusion Cafe
Ranked #41 of 83 Restaurants in West Allis
Reviewed 16 January 2017 via mobile

While driving to Milwaukee to drop off my daughter to school, we decided to try out this place. The owner is very nice. We ordered bubble tea, spicy beef noodle soup, the House special rice noodles, bakery goods, and some takeout food. The taste is authentically Chinese and the bakery goods were spot on. There was not as many varieties to choose from for the bakery goods. The establishment is clean and simply decorated. We will definitely visit this place again!

Reviewed 9 January 2017

Whenever I travel to Milwaukee, I try my best to visit Fusion Café on South 108th Street. The food is absolutely delicious and very, very reasonably priced. The staff are friendly and welcoming.

I ordered the beef shank chow fun, one of my favorites, to go. The generous sized order was brought to me shortly after I finished paying.

Every time I have been here, the place is full of my fellow Asian diners. My grandfather, who came from China, always told me the way to find the really good Chinese restaurants was to find the ones that were packed with fellow Asians.

Every time I've been here, the food has been consistently delicious, well seasoned and well prepared. There has not been one bad experience. I've also had their soups, which are fantastic, and, one order is enough for three or four to share. Customers regularly order more than one item and share, family style.

Reviewed 30 October 2016 via mobile

We've stopped here a few times before. Every time the staff has been very helpful friendly and courteous. The food is very tasty and every dish we've had has been very good. This time we did a takeout. I had the homemade noodles with barbecue beef. This was so good I should've bought two portions. Looks like they're going to be opening a sushi bar soon can't wait. Next review is going to be sushi but if you're in the mood for any homemade noodles stop in you'll be glad you did.

Reviewed 19 October 2016 via mobile

Was in the area with my fiancé and went based on reviews from others. Glad we did. We each had a noodle soup w handmade noodles; her chicken & spicy beef for myself. Very hearty portions that were delicious and well prepared. A tasty break from run of the mill Chinese food. Had the bbq pork bun & lotus bun. Topped that off with bubble tea and we're both going home happy and full, with leftovers, knowing we will be back again!

Friendly staff too!!

Reviewed 25 September 2016

I travel to Milwaukee frequently. Fusion Café is a 'must to do' every time I'm in the Milwaukee area, either to eat in, or to take food back home with me. The food is delicious, well prepared, freshly prepared, and very reasonably priced. They also sell an assortment of Chinese pastries and baked goods - authentically made; authentic tasting; fresh.

My favorites are any of the noodle soups - huge portions, fresh vegetables, tasty stock, serving size is enough for two or three to split, and the beef chow fun. They also feature a variety of congees on their menu. The photo that Tripadvisor shows for this establishment, is a photo of the beef chow fun, and it is an accurate depiction of the dish - that is exactly how mine looked.

The staff are friendly and welcoming. The establishment is simple - well lit and clean.

I am anI grew up eating Chinese food - home made and restaurant made. My elders always told me one of the ways to identify a good Chinese restaurant is to look at the customers. If the place is packed with Chinese people, that is an indication the food is good. Each time I've visited Fusion Café, it's been packed with Asian customers.

This place is a gem, and popular with the local Asian community. I highly recommend Fusion Café in West Allis, WI.