“Wonderful ”
Review of Fusion Cafe

Fusion Cafe
Ranked #41 of 83 Restaurants in West Allis
Reviewed 9 September 2017 via mobile

I was driving by and was craving bubble tea. They had a nice variety of flavors as well as a nice menu. I ended up getting an order of chicken rice noodles. Good portion size and wonderful flavor. The restaurant is clean and well organized. The staff are friendly and helpful.

Reviewed 16 January 2017 via mobile

While driving to Milwaukee to drop off my daughter to school, we decided to try out this place. The owner is very nice. We ordered bubble tea, spicy beef noodle soup, the House special rice noodles, bakery goods, and some takeout food. The taste is authentically Chinese and the bakery goods were spot on. There was not as many varieties to choose from for the bakery goods. The establishment is clean and simply decorated. We will definitely visit this place again!

Reviewed 9 January 2017

Whenever I travel to Milwaukee, I try my best to visit Fusion Café on South 108th Street. The food is absolutely delicious and very, very reasonably priced. The staff are friendly and welcoming.

I ordered the beef shank chow fun, one of my favorites, to go. The generous sized order was brought to me shortly after I finished paying.

Every time I have been here, the place is full of my fellow Asian diners. My grandfather, who came from China, always told me the way to find the really good Chinese restaurants was to find the ones that were packed with fellow Asians.

Every time I've been here, the food has been consistently delicious, well seasoned and well prepared. There has not been one bad experience. I've also had their soups, which are fantastic, and, one order is enough for three or four to share. Customers regularly order more than one item and share, family style.

Reviewed 30 October 2016 via mobile

We've stopped here a few times before. Every time the staff has been very helpful friendly and courteous. The food is very tasty and every dish we've had has been very good. This time we did a takeout. I had the homemade noodles with barbecue beef. This was so good I should've bought two portions. Looks like they're going to be opening a sushi bar soon can't wait. Next review is going to be sushi but if you're in the mood for any homemade noodles stop in you'll be glad you did.

Reviewed 19 October 2016 via mobile

Was in the area with my fiancé and went based on reviews from others. Glad we did. We each had a noodle soup w handmade noodles; her chicken & spicy beef for myself. Very hearty portions that were delicious and well prepared. A tasty break from run of the mill Chinese food. Had the bbq pork bun & lotus bun. Topped that off with bubble tea and we're both going home happy and full, with leftovers, knowing we will be back again!

Friendly staff too!!