“Great tasting pizza!”
Review of Sals Pizza

Sals Pizza
Ranked #22 of 100 Restaurants in West Bend
Reviewed 14 November 2016

My son took my husband , grand kids and I here while visiting him in West Bend. The place is small , but the aroma coming out of the place is amazing! You can buy ready made slices for purchase or order what you want and dine in. We had pizzas and their tasty garlic knots! Great pizza and wonderful sauce and garlic knots! Their prices are a little high though.

Reviewed 23 July 2016

We ordered for delivery and it came quick! The pizza was okay, but I wasn't thrilled....till I reheated the second half in the oven the next day. It was really good! That was when I realized that the first night it wasn't done!

Reviewed 7 July 2016 via mobile

The service was GREAT and the Pizza was out of this world!!! Friend had the Gyro and it was also GREAT!!!

Reviewed 17 January 2016 via mobile

It's honest, straight forward slice, ready under glasd. Pick your slice ( or 2) and they heat it up and give you a hardy extra bun, also hot. Extra sauce for $0.50, worth it. Choices change, vegetarian options included margarita, pesto, mac & cheese, veggie supreme. Also, meat lovers, gyro, calazons to name a few, made fresh.

Reviewed 30 September 2015

Love Sal's garlic knots. You get some free with your pizza but we always order extra. I've never tried anything other than the pizza and the knots. Pizza is fair. I've had better and I've had worse.