“Coming back in 2018!”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Any
Nicole p
“Not great”
Reviewed 3 July 2018 for a stay in June 2018

The room was newly renovated. I could tell the entire hallway had. It was well stocked and very nice. We had plenty of space for our family of four. There is a pretty neat waterpark attached. We enjoyed that very much. As for the rest of the resort it’s got a very 80s-90s vibe. It’s not well maintained at all. Overgrown weeds everywhere. Birds nests on every sconce outside of the entrances. Large pikes of bird poop on the ground and down the wall. As though it never gets cleaned up. This is including the one right next to the screen door to the patio. It was very gross. I worried about cleanliness. There were dirty sheets and blankets on the foldout bed. Also the fridge was not clean. Like it was dirty from the last people. Ants were also ants trailing in from the patio door like crazy.

I do realize it is undergoing a renovation. And it does have potential. But they really need to step up the cleaning and grounds keeping.

29 Jul 2018
Good Afternoon Nicole,

Thank you so much for your review, I am glad you found the room nicely renovated and enjoyed the waterpark! I had reported the cleaning issue to our property staff and will ensure it will not happen again for your future stays. I do hope to have you as guests in the future and thank you again for your booking and valuable feedback.
Cheerfully,

Ti
KnoblochF...
Sioux Falls, South Dakota
“Coming back in 2018!”
Reviewed 30 June 2018 for a stay in August 2017

We had such a great time in summer 2017 that we have booked again in 2018 and are bringing even more family to enjoy the fun! King bed in newly renovated room was very comfortable, we spent one night at the Kalahari and the beds were nothing compared to the ones at the Polynesian. Resort is doing a great job at getting the place updated.

29 Jul 2018
Good Afternoon to the Knobloch family! We greatly appreciate your business and love having your family return year after year. I do hope you enjoy your time and hope the kids have a blast in the waterpark! Happy Travels!
Ashley K
“Perfect family vacation spot!”
Reviewed 13 October 2017 for a stay in August 2017

We absolutely loved our stay here! Staff was very friendly and accommodating, room was clean and updated, king bed was very comfortable! The two room condo was perfect for us and our kiddos. Booking was smooth and owner was very responsive to any questions I had. Absolutely loved it and we are already planning another trip with more family members for 2018!

Your age range 25-34
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
12 Dec 2017
I am so glad you and your family had such a wonderful time. Thank you for your valuable feedback and looking forward to having you stay with us again soon!
nancy b
“Great”
Reviewed 26 July 2017 for a stay in July 2017

this room is beautiful, clean, a lot of space , very happy I will be back price was great
Ti Renee was great every time I contacted her she replied right away
Everything is great!

12 Dec 2017
I'm so glad you had a wonderful time Nancy! You were also a pleasure to work with and I hope to have you stay again soon. Happy Travels :)
Teresa L...
“Awesome”
Reviewed 24 July 2017 for a stay in July 2017

We really enjoyed ourselves for one week. We enjoyed the hot tub spa and the out door water park. The room was excellent and the stove top was wired backwards. The high is low and the low is high. Would love to come back again

12 Dec 2017
I'm so glad you had a lovely time during your stay! And thank you for your valuable feedback on the amenities and of course the stove so we could correct that issue. We look forward to having you stay with us again soon!
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing