“Classic”

Noah's Ark Water Park
More attraction details
Owner description: Families flock to this water park, the largest in the United States with over 60 water-based activities.
Reviewed 7 December 2017 via mobile

I’ve been coming here since childhood and it’s still fun as an adult. The wave pools, lazy rivers, and rides make for a fun summer day. The lines can be long, but I’d equate it to an amusement park with roller coasters- either aim for a few and fill in the rest of your day with whatever you see that’s quick, or be early and committed and get in everything you want to ride. There’s plenty for younger kids as well- my daughter isn’t ready for most of the rides yet, but could easily stay entertained with the kids areas, lazy rivers, and wave pools (my personal favorite!).

Write a ReviewReviews (2,376)
All reviews
"pack a lunch"
"thrill rides"
in 30 reviews

Reviewed 30 October 2017 via mobile

We had free passes from Atlantis hotel about five minute walk away and it was nice and quiet early on in the season but still 28c.
Huge waterpark with loads for the whole family. My kids loved every minute.

Collin S, Public Relations Manager at Noah's Ark Water Park, responded to this reviewResponded 31 October 2017

Thank you for your feedback! I am happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay with one of our partners and your time at the waterpark. See you next time!

Reviewed 24 October 2017

This park has it all and can get busy very quickly. Offered pool, slides and dump bucket water area for 5 year old, as well as other suitable rides for her. Wave pool and many of the rides were just fine for 5 year old. Other rides, like black anaconda and point of no return, are great, but not so kid friendly. Get discounted coupons are your resort. Lockers on site are handy.
Highly recommend.

Collin S, Public Relations Manager at Noah's Ark Water Park, responded to this reviewResponded 26 October 2017

I am glad that you and your family enjoyed your visit! Also, great advice for future guests. We have many hotel partners that offer free or discounted tickets to guests. See you next time!

Reviewed 15 October 2017

This is our first ever trip to noah's arc. We waited in one line for 65 minutes for a short ride we were not happy. all the other lines were long as well. I have asthma and we parked close for that reason and paid $18.00 which was expensive. I could not believe the food prices WOW. I guess this place is for people who have a lot of money as the average family could not afford. Locker was $10.00. We went back to our hotel and had the whole pool area to ourselves for almost 2 hours and that was the best part of the day

Collin S, Public Relations Manager at Noah's Ark Water Park, responded to this reviewResponded 17 October 2017

I am sorry to hear that you did not enjoy your visit. I have forwarded your experience to our General Manager so that they may analyze areas for improvement. Thank you for giving us a try!

See more reviews
Reviewed 11 October 2017

Most of the waterparks in the dells kind of suck if you're over the age of 13, but Noah's Ark has plenty of more teen or adult friendly rides. If you have only little kids, probably best to choose another park, but if you have tweens/teens or just adults, this is the place to go. Super fun!

Collin S, Public Relations Manager at Noah's Ark Water Park, responded to this reviewResponded 12 October 2017

Thank you for your feedback. We pride ourselves in operating a waterpark that is enjoyable for all ages. See you next year!