SpringHill Suites by Marriott Wisconsin Dells(Wisconsin Dells)(Great Value!)
US$125
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$139/night.

Black Hawk Motel & Suites(Wisconsin Dells)(Great Value!)
US$139
US$135
Best Western Ambassador Inn & Suites(Wisconsin Dells)(Great Value!)
US$135
US$113
BestWestern.com
Hilton Garden Inn Wisconsin Dells(Wisconsin Dells)(Great Value!)
US$221
US$208
US$180
US$170
Indian Trail Motel(Wisconsin Dells)(Great Value!)
US$69
All Star Inn & Suites(Wisconsin Dells)(Great Value!)
US$109
US$106
Delton Grand Resort & Spa(Wisconsin Dells)
US$290
US$281
Orbitz.com
Baker's Sunset Bay Resort(Wisconsin Dells)(Great Value!)
US$200
US$159
Bowman's Oak Hill Bed & Breakfast(Wisconsin Dells)(Great Value!)
US$153
All reviewsroom was cleandefinitely stay here againgreat roomgreat place to staynext morningantoinepoolwifiattractionsparks
Reviewed 22 June 2012

I had a coupon to stay here so I decided to try it out and made a reservation. The week before we were scheduled to arrive, I called to confirm and was told my reservation never made it into the book. They had a room available yet so they booked me. When I arrived I found out I was quoted the wrong price and would not be getting the promised coupon book and waterpark passes because I used a coupon. Room had burned out light bulbs, the tv didn't work the first night, no inside lock on the door, and broken items. Furthermore, they charged my card after the fact for "stealing a power cord" that was never in the room to begin with! Stay FAR, FAR away from this place!

• Stayed: June 2012, travelled as a couple
trailsend2009, Public Relations Manager at Trail's End Motel, responded to this reviewResponded 20 May 2015

We stride to please all our guest and will continue too.

Reviewed 12 July 2011

I have to say when we start planning our trip, we wanted to go all out however we didn't want this trip to be the only one this year. So we start trimming the budget. The whole point of going to the Dells for us was to be outside, enjoying the water parks and all the family activity. So, we cut back on hotel stay. Not ever staying at a motel before, we took the chance and toured multiple places before choosing Trails end. We are so happy we did. They proved to be very clean. The lady even showed us all the hypo allergenic products ,my son is allergic to dust and pollen, he had no problems during the trip. They were so nice and accommodating. We are a family of five, the cost savings gave us more than enough to travel again (major plus.)

Room Tip: ask for packages
  • Stayed: July 2011, travelled with family
2  Thank eatmacs
Reviewed 12 August 2010

We stayed here for an over night. Great price, included Chula Vista tickets. I was skeptical because this is a small time motel and is an older establishment. The owners were friendly and hard working and the place was very clean! There was great music outside, the pool was warm, and parking was easy! Located right up the Broadway strip, great location! The rooms were basic and not new or fancy, but it was very clean and I have a 3 year old and a 1 year old... so I checked things over really good! You could not hear noises at night from other rooms or outside, it was very quiet. The bedding was all quite new and clean! Thanks for a great stay!

• Stayed: August 2010, travelled with family
1  Thank flower_dancer_01
Reviewed 15 August 2009

Our family enjoyed staying here. The room was nice and clean and the Owners were very nice and friendly. Great Price and Mt Olympus tickets were included.

• Stayed: August 2009, travelled with family
1  Thank Family009
Reviewed 28 June 2009

STAY AWAY!! Worst experience of my life- costumer service is non-existant!!! I had made a reservation and I was quoted one price- when I arrived to check in, they had added another $20 to each night! I said that was incorrect and they wouldn't fix it. I wasn't going to take the room for that price and they charged me a cancellation fee!!! Customer Service is not in their description and I know why!! Very rude, they wouldn't listen and raised their voice when I was trying to explain the situation. Please do not ruin your vacation by going here!!!!

• Stayed: June 2009, travelled as a couple