“First time zip line - LOVED Bigfoot Ziplines!”
Review of Bigfoot Zipline

Bigfoot Zipline
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: Open Year Round! Fast, fun and exhilarating. This 2 hour spectacular adventure offers nature lovers and thrill seekers, aged 4-80, an epic opportunity to zip through the treetops on a network of cables suspended high above the forest floor.This original course is a true treetop canopy tour and the first World Class Zipline in Wisconsin Dells. You will zip from tower to tower through majestic oaks and northwoods pines on 7 separate ziplines ranging from 462' - 1397' long.
Useful Information: Activities for young children, Stairs / lift, Activities for older children, Bathroom facilities
Reviewed 28 February 2018 via mobile

I’m scared of heights, but the hubs wanted to try zip lining for our anniversary. I LOVED it! Sarah and Opi were patient, kind and lots of fun!!

Jason F, General Manager at Bigfoot Zipline, responded to this reviewResponded 3 March 2018

We are so happy you had Bigfoot Big FUN! Thank you for choosing us for your Anniversary Adventure! <3

Write a ReviewReviews (1,770)
All reviews
in 75 reviews
"sarah"
in 70 reviews

Reviewed 16 December 2017 via mobile

We took a family vacation with 4 kids from age 6-10! The kids had a fantastic time! Lifelong memories made! Totally worth it!

Jason F, General Manager at Bigfoot Zipline, responded to this reviewResponded 22 January 2018

Thank you for visiting! We are so happy you had Bigfoot BigFUN!

A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 26 November 2017 via mobile

My 13 year old twins did the seven course ziplining adventure yesterday and had a blast. Their guides Jake and Jackson were attentive, knowledgeable and thoroughly trained. I felt very comfortable leaving my kids in their hands, although I must admit I was too much of a chicken to try the zip line myself. Maybe next year!A big thumbs up to this company and their staff!

1  Thank A TripAdvisor Member

Thank you for visiting!

Reviewed 29 October 2017 via mobile

Today we decided to go to Bigfoot Zipline. Today is cloudy and like 40 degrees. I was worried we would be to cold and I was wrong. We dressed warm and the stairs kept our blood moving , so it really wasn’t that bad.
My wife and myself were the only two who signed up so there is no waiting in line for anyone else. It was ideal and we went at our own pace. Our guides were Sarah and Ovi, sorry if I misspelled your names. These guys were great. Explained and answered all questions we had. Not once did I feel not safe with them. They were the best. It wasn’t just about zip lining with them , it was more of a personal experience with them and got to know us.
At first I was a little nervous but after like tower 3 or 4 I was feeling good. I am so glad we went now and defiantly would recommend anyone else to go. Will come back some day.

Thanks again Sarah and Ovi

Corey and Beth

Jason F, General Manager at Bigfoot Zipline, responded to this reviewResponded 26 January 2018

Thank you for visiting. We hope to see you again!