“Great shoppe”

Parsons Indian Trading Post
Ranked #10 of 18 Shopping in Wisconsin Dells
Reviewed 19 June 2017 via mobile

Great little shoppe, lots to look at and purchase of course. Very informational for our nine year old, she loved looking at all the stuff.

All reviews
in 2 reviews
"employees"
in 2 reviews

Reviewed 27 November 2016

I always like going into this place. They have an interesting assortment of souvenirs. Also has the retro dells feel

Reviewed 14 October 2016 via mobile

I grew up in AZ and my family and I would stop at side shops during our vacations. Most where old Indian shops. This place brought back a lot of memories of my Grandfather as well as family vacations. Great museum of antiques as well as gifts and fun toys. Staff was very friendly and answered questions.

Reviewed 27 September 2016 via mobile

This place has interesting items I've never seen anywhere else. I bought a tomahawk necklace for my honey. He got a beautiful fall sweater with horses on it. Next trip there I'm buying more!! Go check it out

See more reviews
Reviewed 19 September 2016 via mobile

We stopped by Saturday evening and enjoyed looking through the beautiful native American jewelry with Anna as our guide. We so enjoyed the visit we came back on Sunday to see her in her Sunday outfit and Jewelry. Very personable and friendly. Thank you!