All Star Inn & Suites(Wisconsin Dells)(Great Value!)
US$74
Delton Grand Resort & Spa(Wisconsin Dells)
US$300
US$275
Hotels.com
US$123
Hampton.com
SpringHill Suites by Marriott Wisconsin Dells(Wisconsin Dells)(Great Value!)
US$116
SpringHill Suites
Black Hawk Motel & Suites(Wisconsin Dells)(Great Value!)
US$89
Indian Trail Motel(Wisconsin Dells)(Great Value!)
US$57
Shamrock Motel Resort & Suites(Wisconsin Dells)(Great Value!)
US$95
Baker's Sunset Bay Resort(Wisconsin Dells)(Great Value!)
US$135
US$101
Ambers Inn & Suites(Wisconsin Dells)(Great Value!)
US$95
1,146 results
All reviewsdel barfront deskvery nice hotelwhirlpool suitewould stay here againfree breakfastgreat place to staynice stayindoor pooloff seasonupon checknoah's arkwe've stayedfridge and microwavehot tubwater parkhgi
Reviewed 4 November 2017 via mobile

My husband and I recently had a baby but needed a night away. All I wanted was a hot tub and some relaxing. Hilton offers 4 hot tubs. We especially enjoyed the ones outdoor.

Our room was very clean and spacious. Staff was friendly. I would highly recommend this hotel and will come back. Price was great too.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Mandy M
Reviewed 2 November 2017

Great Property, Shout out to Manager Ricardo’s great service, Nice Location, around everything stores, restaurants, other hotels,all water parks get the Suite with the jacuzzi very relaxing overall experience nice

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
Reviewed 26 October 2017 via mobile

Stayed here on our way to Canada and returned a week later. I had made reservations prior to the visits. Staff could not have been any nicer, efficient, and helpful. Keys were waiting for us and very little time to check in. Everything I requested on line was perfectly provided.
Hotel, rooms, and amenities were immaculate. I will definitely stay here again and highly recommend it to everyone while in the Dells.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 23 October 2017

This hotel was nice. We had some problems checking in, but they comped our breakfast for the next day which I thought was a very good proactive step. My only other complaint was that there was construction or something going on in the room next door at about 8am. The breakfast was better than most buffets because they cooked eggs and things to order, but I'm not sure it would have been worth $12/person if it hadn't been complimentary for us.

Reviewed 21 October 2017

The hotel is centrally located in the dells. My favorite restaurant in the dells is right next door, the Del Bar, and all of the other major attractions in the Dells. I would definitely stay here again.

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn