Fairfield Inn & Suites Wisconsin Dells(Wisconsin Dells)(Great Value!)
US$143
Hilton Garden Inn Wisconsin Dells(Wisconsin Dells)(Great Value!)
US$191
US$179
GardenInn.com
US$152
Hampton.com
Indian Trail Motel(Wisconsin Dells)(Great Value!)
US$110
SpringHill Suites by Marriott Wisconsin Dells(Wisconsin Dells)(Great Value!)
US$170
Best Western Ambassador Inn & Suites(Wisconsin Dells)(Great Value!)
US$177
US$158
Baker's Sunset Bay Resort(Wisconsin Dells)(Great Value!)
US$166
Ambers Inn & Suites(Wisconsin Dells)(Great Value!)
US$159
US$154
Birchcliff Resort(Wisconsin Dells)(Great Value!)
US$1,127
  • Pool
All reviewslake deltonthe penthousethemed suitecar garagebedroom lakefronttriple playattached garagethe property managerawesome showermaster bathroomgirls weekendprivate beachromantic getawayhome away from homecomforts of homefull kitchenwasher and dryer
Reviewed 6 July 2013

We went to the Delton Grand Resort for my son's 10th birthday! The staff at this resort is amazing. I called and asked if they offered any special services for my son's birthday...they asked what I had in mind. I said maybe some balloons and a cake. They were awesome. They went out and got mylar birthday balloons, a huge package of sugar cookies with frosting and there was an ice cream cake in the freezer! My son was so excited! Besides the awesome staff, the resort is quiet and clean. We stayed in a 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom lakefront condo. There was plenty of room for the 4 of us. A huge bathroom, granite counter top in the kitchen. They also have a great indoor pool with hottub and sauna and a great outdoor pool. The beaches are kind of small but large enough to have fun on. They also have great, non moving piers for fishing or catching a ride on a jet ski. I really can't say enough about this place...we will definately be going back! Thank you Delton Grand for giving my family a wonderful getaway and making my son's 10th birthday so memorable!

3  Thank bcollins1973
Reviewed 25 June 2013

We planned a long weekend trip to the Delton Grand with a total of three families and three toddlers. We had such a nice stay - the rooms were large, the place was spotless and the staff was very friendly. We stayed in for meals and cooked breakfast, lunch, and dinner there with ease. Some of the more unusual utensils and baking dishes you should bring, but most of what we needed was right there. Also, the beds were very comfy...in fact, I slept better there than I do at my own home!

We also had the opportunity to meet the owner of the property and he was extremely friendly as well. The view of the lake is great and we were lucky to be in the building with quick access to the outdoor pool and beach, which made it great for us getting the kids to and from the water. We cannot wait to come back again.

Only suggestion would be for those traveling with little ones, bring outlet covers and maybe a baby gate, just because it was a bit of a struggle keeping tiny fingers out of sockets and chasing them down the hall constantly. :)

Room Tip: If you can get a room in the 300 building, I'd recommend it. Very close to the outdoor pool and beach areas.
2  Thank Holly V
Reviewed 22 June 2013

I'm here at the resort as I write, I Love it...It's more then I expected!!! Great customer service, beautiful Villa and Peace & Quiet. Already planning my next Getaway with Friends!!! Love it, Love it, Love it!!!!!!!

• Stayed: June 2013
1  Thank Tenatena71
Reviewed 18 June 2013

Just got home from our annual family vacation. We have 8 people in a condo and have plenty of space for everyone. The indoor and outdoor pools are great for everyone but especially our 4 girls.The day we leave we start counting down the days until next years family vacation!

1  Thank Tresha H
Reviewed 16 June 2013

Just got home from our 4th annual family vacation. We have stayed in a different condo each year and they are all great. The kids love both the indoor and outdoor pool. And a relaxing place for the adults. Also enjoyed the fire pit to make smores and just sit around and relax. We enjoyed our stay and look forward to next year!

Room Tip: One unit has bunk beds. Great for the kids but may not be suitable for everyone. End units have a great wrap around deck.
2  Thank Heather L