Hilton Garden Inn Wisconsin Dells(Wisconsin Dells)(Great Value!)
US$138
US$113
GardenInn.com
US$123
Hampton.com
All Star Inn & Suites(Wisconsin Dells)(Great Value!)
US$74
SpringHill Suites by Marriott Wisconsin Dells(Wisconsin Dells)(Great Value!)
US$116
Black Hawk Motel & Suites(Wisconsin Dells)(Great Value!)
US$89
Indian Trail Motel(Wisconsin Dells)(Great Value!)
US$57
Baker's Sunset Bay Resort(Wisconsin Dells)(Great Value!)
US$101
Shamrock Motel Resort & Suites(Wisconsin Dells)(Great Value!)
US$95
Ambers Inn & Suites(Wisconsin Dells)(Great Value!)
US$95
All reviewslake deltonthe penthousethemed suitecar garagebedroom lakefronttriple playattached garagethe property managerawesome showermaster bathroomgirls weekendprivate beachromantic getawayhome away from homecomforts of homefull kitchenwasher and dryer
Reviewed 14 July 2013

We went to Delton Grand Resort over the 4th of July and my son had a BB tourney as well. We had a few minor glitches as we checked in but I must say the managers more than compensated us for the minor glitches. it was the best place to stay, most relaxing and beautiful place that we could imagine. The resort was clean, friendly, quiet, and most of all the workers went out of their way to make our stay the best. The swimming pool is clean, refreshing, and convenient to all of the apartments. The resort is close to great eating places. It was easy to get in and out of! I must say, we will be back in the future. The 300 building is the best and is along the lake with beautiful views!

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled with family
2  Thank Nancy E
Reviewed 13 July 2013

This is mine and my husbands 5th time back to the Delton Grand. We found it quite by accident through the internet. We stay each year for a week in July. We LOVE this place. It's by far one of the nicest resorts we've stayed in while traveling. (Family members joined us the last two years and agree!) If you plan on visiting the Dells this resort is BEAUTIFUL, well kept and everything is NEW! The condos are large even the one bedroom. Kitchens have everything you need to cook and eat in along with a gas grill outside for grilling if that's your preference. All appliances are stainless steel and new.

It's clean, quiet at night and people and staff are friendly and ready to accommodate any requests or concerns you have. The outdoor pool is large, clean and beautiful and great for families with kids. We get discounts at the water-parks, restaurants and local fun spots. It's located on the lake and central to any and all attractions in town. There's an indoor pool and spa on site for those who want to be pampered! ! You just can't go wrong staying here.

FYI: We did find you might not want to book the second week in July as you WILL run into a very large group that comes in town every year from Chicago to party. And party they do! They pretty much take over the town and it can get very loud and obnoxious. Definitely not a time for families with young kids. They not only fill up this resort but rather they fill up EVERY RESORT IN TOWN during this week. We were told this has been going on for years in the Dells during this week. BUT any other time you just can't go wrong staying here.

The manager, Rich, is always on site making sure your stay is everything you hoped for. We are booking again for next yr when we check out. :-)

Room Tip: We've always chosen a top floor condo on the lake side with a balcony. The view of the lake with your coffee every morning is awesome! The sunset at night completes your day.
  • Stayed: July 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank sprincekid
Reviewed 6 July 2013

We went to the Delton Grand Resort for my son's 10th birthday! The staff at this resort is amazing. I called and asked if they offered any special services for my son's birthday...they asked what I had in mind. I said maybe some balloons and a cake. They were awesome. They went out and got mylar birthday balloons, a huge package of sugar cookies with frosting and there was an ice cream cake in the freezer! My son was so excited! Besides the awesome staff, the resort is quiet and clean. We stayed in a 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom lakefront condo. There was plenty of room for the 4 of us. A huge bathroom, granite counter top in the kitchen. They also have a great indoor pool with hottub and sauna and a great outdoor pool. The beaches are kind of small but large enough to have fun on. They also have great, non moving piers for fishing or catching a ride on a jet ski. I really can't say enough about this place...we will definately be going back! Thank you Delton Grand for giving my family a wonderful getaway and making my son's 10th birthday so memorable!

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled with family
3  Thank bcollins1973
Reviewed 25 June 2013

We planned a long weekend trip to the Delton Grand with a total of three families and three toddlers. We had such a nice stay - the rooms were large, the place was spotless and the staff was very friendly. We stayed in for meals and cooked breakfast, lunch, and dinner there with ease. Some of the more unusual utensils and baking dishes you should bring, but most of what we needed was right there. Also, the beds were very comfy...in fact, I slept better there than I do at my own home!

We also had the opportunity to meet the owner of the property and he was extremely friendly as well. The view of the lake is great and we were lucky to be in the building with quick access to the outdoor pool and beach, which made it great for us getting the kids to and from the water. We cannot wait to come back again.

Only suggestion would be for those traveling with little ones, bring outlet covers and maybe a baby gate, just because it was a bit of a struggle keeping tiny fingers out of sockets and chasing them down the hall constantly. :)

Room Tip: If you can get a room in the 300 building, I'd recommend it. Very close to the outdoor pool and beach areas.
  • Stayed: June 2013, travelled with family
2  Thank Holly V
Reviewed 22 June 2013

I'm here at the resort as I write, I Love it...It's more then I expected!!! Great customer service, beautiful Villa and Peace & Quiet. Already planning my next Getaway with Friends!!! Love it, Love it, Love it!!!!!!!

• Stayed: June 2013