“Perfect one night stah”

SpringHill Suites by Marriott Wisconsin Dells
Ranked #10 of 74 Hotels in Wisconsin Dells
Reviewed 29 December 2017 via mobile

We came into town one night early before checking into a nearby indoor water park. We chose this hotel for the night. Very clean and modern. The beds and pillows were super comfortable. The bathroom was modern and large. My children loved that the tv had Netflix and YouTube. The breakfast had plenty of options. You will be pleased with Springhill Suites. I would absolutely stay here again.

Stayed: December 2017, travelled with family
marymacina, Manager at SpringHill Suites by Marriott Wisconsin Dells, responded to this reviewResponded 2 January 2018

Dear HunterLilly,

Thank you for taking the time to write about your recent stay with us at Springhill Suites in Wisconsin Dells. Happy to hear that you and your family were comfortable in your suite. Our televisions having the feature of logging into Hulu or Netflix is a feature a lot of our guests enjoy! Please come back and see us again soon.

~Happy New Year~

Mary Macina
Assistant General Manager

Reviewed 24 December 2017

I checked in on Tuesday evening and there was not a soul in sight except the front desk receptionist. She was extremely kind and friendly. I was promptly checked in and went up to my room. The room was immaculate which puts my OCD at ease. I went out for dinner and came back - again not a soul in sight, but there were cars in the parking lot. I slept well, with no distractions or noise. When I left in the morning I saw one member of housekeeping and the front desk receptionist who were both friendly. I know the Dells can be crazy in the summertime, but for my trip in DECEMBER I can't complain at all.

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled solo
marymacina, Manager at SpringHill Suites by Marriott Wisconsin Dells, responded to this reviewResponded 25 December 2017

Dear kcangel1,

Thank you so much for taking the time to write about your recent stay with us at the Springhill Suites Wisconsin Dells. I am thrilled that you enjoyed the cleanliness of your room as well as the friendliness of our employees. You are right this time of year is much more peaceful than the hustle and bustle the Summer Months. But we enjoy it all. I hope the next time your travels bring you to the area you come back and see us again!

Kind Regards,

Mary Macina
Assistant General Manager

Reviewed 22 December 2017 via mobile

It was good ,the location was good ,There were places around to go too. Perfect for my trip .Easy to get to and from .My room was good and had plenty of space . The Marriott brand.Front desk was good at check in too.

Stayed: December 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 21 December 2017

We stopped at SpringHill Suites passing through the Dells on the way to Minnesota. Joshua greeted us as soon as we walked in and was very friendly and accommodating. We were able to book a room for the same night. The room was very nice but this time it seemed a bit on the dusty side. The top pf the microwave and the shelf above were dusty enough where you could write something in it if you wanted. We did not raise this to the attention of management because it was a minor issue which we took care of it ourselves. The room did smell kind of musty at first almost like it wasn't used in a while but that to soon passed. The bed was comfortable and the breakfast was great. We will definitely be back.

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 11 December 2017 via mobile

This was our first stay here. The hotel is fairly new. The desk staff were very friendly. The lobby was very inviting. Our room was very clean and comfortable. While we did not eat the available breakfast, the area was clean, well stocked and appeared to have quite a variety. We will probably stay there again when in the area.

Stayed: December 2017, travelled with family