Fairfield Inn & Suites Wisconsin Dells(Wisconsin Dells)(Great Value!)
US$143
Hilton Garden Inn Wisconsin Dells(Wisconsin Dells)(Great Value!)
US$191
US$179
GardenInn.com
US$152
Hampton.com
Indian Trail Motel(Wisconsin Dells)(Great Value!)
US$110
Best Western Ambassador Inn & Suites(Wisconsin Dells)(Great Value!)
US$168
US$158
BestWestern.com
Ambers Inn & Suites(Wisconsin Dells)(Great Value!)
US$159
US$150
Baker's Sunset Bay Resort(Wisconsin Dells)(Great Value!)
US$166
Birchcliff Resort(Wisconsin Dells)(Great Value!)
US$1,127
US$186
  • Pool
Delton Grand Resort & Spa(Wisconsin Dells)
US$290
All reviewsyogurtfree breakfastfront desksliding door to the bathroomhuge walk in closetchupa chupsbreakfast spreadbeautiful lobby areahotel is conveniently locatedvery nice hoteltommy bartlettthe breakfast areabreakfast staffloved staying herefree weightsbreakfast was excellenthot items
Reviewed 24 December 2017

I checked in on Tuesday evening and there was not a soul in sight except the front desk receptionist. She was extremely kind and friendly. I was promptly checked in and went up to my room. The room was immaculate which puts my OCD at ease. I went out for dinner and came back - again not a soul in sight, but there were cars in the parking lot. I slept well, with no distractions or noise. When I left in the morning I saw one member of housekeeping and the front desk receptionist who were both friendly. I know the Dells can be crazy in the summertime, but for my trip in DECEMBER I can't complain at all.

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled solo
marymacina, Manager at SpringHill Suites by Marriott Wisconsin Dells, responded to this reviewResponded 25 December 2017

Dear kcangel1,

Thank you so much for taking the time to write about your recent stay with us at the Springhill Suites Wisconsin Dells. I am thrilled that you enjoyed the cleanliness of your room as well as the friendliness of our employees. You are right this time of year is much more peaceful than the hustle and bustle the Summer Months. But we enjoy it all. I hope the next time your travels bring you to the area you come back and see us again!

Kind Regards,

Mary Macina
Assistant General Manager

Reviewed 22 December 2017 via mobile

It was good ,the location was good ,There were places around to go too. Perfect for my trip .Easy to get to and from .My room was good and had plenty of space . The Marriott brand.Front desk was good at check in too.

Stayed: December 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 21 December 2017

We stopped at SpringHill Suites passing through the Dells on the way to Minnesota. Joshua greeted us as soon as we walked in and was very friendly and accommodating. We were able to book a room for the same night. The room was very nice but this time it seemed a bit on the dusty side. The top pf the microwave and the shelf above were dusty enough where you could write something in it if you wanted. We did not raise this to the attention of management because it was a minor issue which we took care of it ourselves. The room did smell kind of musty at first almost like it wasn't used in a while but that to soon passed. The bed was comfortable and the breakfast was great. We will definitely be back.

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 11 December 2017 via mobile

This was our first stay here. The hotel is fairly new. The desk staff were very friendly. The lobby was very inviting. Our room was very clean and comfortable. While we did not eat the available breakfast, the area was clean, well stocked and appeared to have quite a variety. We will probably stay there again when in the area.

Stayed: December 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 2 December 2017 via mobile

Nice hotel and during low season great prices! I never had been to this area and enjoyed my stay but glad I didn’t have to go on a business trip here during their peak season . It would be wall to wall kids and family. Love families but mostly just mine ! I do recommend this hotel. A really nice free breakfast and friendly staff.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled on business
marymacina, Manager at SpringHill Suites by Marriott Wisconsin Dells, responded to this reviewResponded 5 December 2017

Dear DP356362,

Thank you for choosing to stay with us at Springhill Suites by Marriott in Wisconsin Dells for your recent business trip. We appreciate you taking the time to write a review of your experience! Maybe in the summer you could bring your family and let them enjoy all the Wisconsin Dells has to offer. Glad you enjoyed our complimentary breakfast buffet as well as the staff!

Take care until next time.

Mary Macina