See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 7 August 2015

It is downtown, near restaurants and stores, which is great. Price is inexpensive. Rooms fairly clean and enough parking. No breakfast or shampoo/conditioner given. Did not try the pool. No time. The toilet in room 211 has a plunger next to it, and it doesn't flush the toilet paper all the way, no matter what you are doing. The worst part, no elevator. I have a sprained foot that also has planter fasciitis in it, hard to even walk, and they had no rooms on the first floor. But overall, for the price, it was decent and worth it I guess.

Room Tip: Disabled ppl be sure to ask for 1st floor! No elevator!
  • Stayed: August 2015, travelled with family
1  Thank Brandee L
Reviewed 8 July 2015 via mobile

The price was right and the owner was very accommodating. We called ahead and let them know we'd be arriving past 2a.m. and were greeted with a smile upon arrival. The rooms are spacious and have an interesting updated yet retro inspired decor but the cleanliness left something to be desired. I'm assuming they installed the wood grain laminate flooring instead of carpet to help cut down on pet stain issues but the sour smell of pet urine was detectable in the hallway and room and the baseboards had some hair etc..around. The towels and sheets seemed a little dingy too. I'm an animal lover and always support pet friendly places as I often bring my pup but they've got to do something about the odor and step up their room cleaning and the laundering of their linens. Good enough for the price but some small improvements will go along way for this otherwise nice motel.

Stayed: July 2015, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 1 June 2015

This room was huge! I didn't expect it to have as much walking around room as it did. The hard wood floors are a nice touch to grim and dingy carpet which made it nice. There was a lovely little nook in the corner with a table with an outlet by it which is perfect for computer work. My only complaint is the cleaning products used in the room left a strong odor which bothered me until I got used to it. I would stay here again.

Room Tip: Try to get a room downstairs, it's a pain trying to carry luggage up the stairs, which are outside, in the weather at times!
  • Stayed: May 2015, travelled solo
Reviewed 25 May 2015

This is the best MOTEL 6 we have stayed at.I prebooked because it was a holiday weekend.Lucky I did because the motel was fully booked for the night. Reception staff were pleasant and we had a remodeled room (161) which was spotless.OK this was a motel 6 and didn't have any extras but it ws $30 less than others in the area and was all we wanted for one night. A bonus was the Cracker Barrel and Outback Steakhouse on Huntington Ave a 3 minute drive around the corner!

1  Thank PASTACARA
Reviewed 13 March 2015 via mobile

I booked this hotel based on reviews. I checked in with my young baby. My first impression of the rooms was the linoleum flooring and fluorescent lights. When I pulled back the sheets, there were hairs on them, looking unchanged, not just made it through the washing machine. I called down and was offered another room. I asked for a refund instead and was given one very graciously.

I have stayed in beds with linens and pillows as shabby as here, but only in international hostels charging less than $10/night. This time I was traveling with a child and couldn't do it.

The staff at the front were very kind and understanding. I'm torn about leaving a review because they were clearly concerned with customer service. In the end I'm writing because I would not have gone there with a child at bedtime (and had to find another hotel while he cried in the car) if I had understood the condition.

• Stayed: March 2015