See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 14 June 2016 via mobile

We would stay again..staff changed o our room to double beds when asked because there was a cancellation. Location very close to grocery store. And many restaurants. Very polite. Helpful staff. Pool was locked for safety. But would be opened when requested by responsible adult. Value for$$ was good. Room clean. Facility maintained well for older bldg.

Date of stay: June 2016
Trip type: Travelled with family
Nerissa M, Guest Relations Manager at Motel 6 Wisconsin Rapids, responded to this reviewResponded 2 November 2018

Thank you for your kind words Richard J ! We are so glad to hear from you and to learn that we were able to give you a pleasant, comfortable and convenient experience while staying at our hotel near at the grocery store and food chains. On behalf of our entire staff of Motel 6 Wisconsin Rapids Hotel , we thank you for your business and we hope to see you again when your travels bring you back to the area!

Reviewed 18 March 2016

These stripped down minimalist lodges have all the bare essentials.emphasis bare. Bare floors, barely dressed beds, and a shower. What else do you need? Best price for a clean and quiet place to sleep.

Date of stay: March 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled on business

Daniel H,

Thank you for your kind comments regarding our high standards of cleanliness and were able to provide you a comfortable experience of Motel 6 Wisconsin Rapids Hotel. Your compliment to our breakfast service means a lot to us. We are overjoyed to hear that you had a great time with us and we thank you for sharing your five star experience!

Reviewed 29 September 2015

The room has a ceramic tile floor....ummmm, for easy clean up? Yep...the whole room smelled of urine...

No, toilet paper, no soap, no shampoo...The bed mattress was about 6 inches thick.
I was somewhat concerned when I walked in and saw a drunk man smoking right outside the door.

I left...would rather sleep in my car

Date of stay: September 2015
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
2  Thank gigimari66
6Team, brand expericened team member at Motel 6 Wisconsin Rapids, responded to this reviewResponded 29 September 2015

Dear Guest,
Thank you for sharing your review. We strive to provide a comfortable night's rest and are disappointed your stay was unsatisfactory due to the odor concern you describe. Please know that the conditions you describe are atypical to Motel 6 standards for quality and we apologize for the inconveniences you experienced. Our standards for quality rest on the promise to offer the lowest price of any national chain by delivering the essential elements of a comfortable room for a satisfying stay, for this reason we apologize for the disappointment you describe with the expectations of amenities. We invite you to contact our Guest Relations department at 1-855-787-9864 to record the details of your visit to help us provide a better guest experience in the future.

Reviewed 25 August 2015

We checked into our room and it was really nice except the comforters had bad stains on them and there was stuff on the floor. I asked for new bedding and when we left it was changed. We stayed here because of good price and the pool. The pool having worked in the hotel industry lets just say it had no heat,chlorine and had not been cleaned in quite a while. I walked into the pool it was ICE cold I slid on the bottom of the pool and took off a brown slime coat with my feet. In the corner's were big softball size hair clumps and other things floating on the bottom. My husband wouldn't even come in! I told them at the front desk and they said it was because they had a couple of kid parties and it was dirty from that!!That pool hadn't been cleaned in a LONG time! WE also had to ask for a new room because the first bed was rock hard, they switched us with no problem but then the 2nd room my husband and I had to sleep seperately because we sunk to the bottom of the mattress and couldn't move! I couldn't figure out why I kept getting stuffed up and the bathroom ceiling had mold on it. Now the people that ran it were very nice but when you save to do something you want a good place to stay. The people next to us their toilet seat broke and there were a few other people complaining. I tried to contact motel 6 the company and couldn't get ahold of them. I was not happy that for our money we didn't get to swim or sleep!

Room tip: Check beds not the best by far!
Date of stay: July 2015
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank JessH40
Reviewed 7 August 2015

It is downtown, near restaurants and stores, which is great. Price is inexpensive. Rooms fairly clean and enough parking. No breakfast or shampoo/conditioner given. Did not try the pool. No time. The toilet in room 211 has a plunger next to it, and it doesn't flush the toilet paper all the way, no matter what you are doing. The worst part, no elevator. I have a sprained foot that also has planter fasciitis in it, hard to even walk, and they had no rooms on the first floor. But overall, for the price, it was decent and worth it I guess.

Room tip: Disabled ppl be sure to ask for 1st floor! No elevator!
Date of stay: August 2015