“Fantastic 5🌟Customer Service ”
Review of DinoM8

DinoM8
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: Dinom8 is a massive indoor play area with a prehistoric man-eating reptile problem. Kids of all ages can have a blast taking part in all the fun and activities in a safe environment while you take a load off with a cuppa in our cafe. All of our dinosaurs have the relevant childcare qualifications. We strongly recommend booking in advance using our online booking form in order to guarantee play
Useful Information: Stairs / lift, Bathroom facilities, Activities for young children, Activities for older children, Baby buggy parking, Food available for purchase, Wheelchair access
Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

I would just like to say thank you to the DinoM8 staff team and the excellent customer service they delivered to my Nephew yesterday, Leo has autism and was visiting from England for the Easter weekend, he loves dinosaurs and was so excited to be visiting the venue, but he doesn’t like to queue or has no patience to wait. I spoke to the staff on arrival and explained the situation, they were more than helpful in accommodating Leo needs and making the experience for not only him but his family a lovely, stress free memorable one, 5 rating from me and them, thank you again, it was really appreciated, we will be back again for sure and I would recommend you to all my family/friends.
Jade Cuthbertson

"table number"
"my son loves"
"toddler section"

Reviewed 27 March 2018 via mobile

Honestly rate this place 5* all day long! i drive all the way from edinburgh at least twice a month for the last year because the experience i get here is always great. Its good to see people run a soft play the right way. We use gravit8 and dinom8 and love the price of the combo deal. Its amazing value for money. And my little lad loves dinosaurs so its a good match for us. Keep up the good work.

Reviewed 20 February 2018 via mobile

my younger 2 boys ages 7 and 6 loved it. my older boy aged 9 just started feeling too big for any softplay.

lots of different things for kids to do in a safe area. nice cafe and helpful staff.

free car park.

spent 2 hours and boys didn't get bored. smaller places they want to leave early.

happy kids happy parents xx

Reviewed 15 February 2018 via mobile

We visited with our 6 & 3 year old, our three year old ran in no bother but our six year old was petrified and froze on the spot. We eventually removed her from the play area and as we were outside trying to calm her down a man appeared and helped calm her down and even managed her to re-enter the play area. Turns out he was the owner, i cannot thank him enough as we had travelled a far bit to have a day out here, so it would of been a wasted journey otherwise.

The place itself is amazing! The kids could play for hours and not get fed up. I have never been in a play area which was so clean aswell. There was nothing I could fault about dinom8. Right now as we head home my 6 year old who wasn’t going in, is now telling us “the next time we go to dinom8....” very successful day :) and thanks again to the owner.