US$190
US$141
My Place Hotel-Cheyenne, WY(Cheyenne)(Great Value!)
US$119
US$169
US$159
US$134
US$221
All reviewschecked in quicklyfront deskoutback restaurantpet friendly hotellarge tvfull size refrigeratorgas stationspacious roomwithin walking distanceeasy accesspet feetwo nightsshort drivenice stayconvenient locationdishwasherkitchenette
Reviewed 4 April 2018 via mobile

We stayed here for a short stay of two nights, coming up from Denver. Nice room with kitchenette including a dishwasher. Comfortable bed plus shower and tub. Short drive into the western city of Cheyenne

Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
Michele F, General Manager at Candlewood Suites Cheyenne, responded to this reviewResponded 6 April 2018

Dear johnblingfield35,
Thank you for the feedback from your recent stay. I am always happy to hear back from our guests about their stay. I hope that in the two nights you had a little bit of time to enjoy the kitchenette and use our free guest laundry and the fitness center as well as hung out in the gazebo area/barbequed on the grills. I know the its not too far from Denver but I do know that sometimes its nice to get away for a little bit and unwind. Thank you again for choosing us and we hope that if you come back up this way again you will come back and stay with us again. Also next year we will have a new look.

Reviewed 5 March 2018 via mobile

Was there attending a school and was thinking I would be able to study quietly and get rest better than staying with a friend. I was mistaken! Between the dogs (pet friendly hotel) barking, the people yelling in the hallways, the person next door with tv blaring and the person upstairs stomping across the floor all night long, I got very little sleep and very little studying done.
The kitchenette was really nice to have to save money on meals and the free use of the laundry was nice and I was able to at least clear my head while walking on the treadmill for a little bit while I was washing and drying cloths until the two young men came into the fitness center to lift weights with their phones blaring some filthy rap music.

Stayed: February 2018, travelled on business
Michele F, General Manager at Candlewood Suites Cheyenne, responded to this reviewResponded 7 March 2018

Dear LadyBohunter,
I want to apologize for the problems you experienced during your stay. I am trying to make sure that all guests feel at home. I will talk with the desk staff to see if we can try to put a designated area where there are no pets to help when we have those of you traveling and do not have animals. I do know that with our pet agreement we do call and inform the guest to come and quiet the pet down if they are barking. Sometimes they are in a different area of the hotel and we don't hear them like we should. I want to say I am sorry, if I remember correctly you came to the desk and we could not get ahold of the owner right away. I do understand as a owner of a cat that meows at 2 am I sympathize with you. I know that it's my fur baby keeping me up and the one that interrupted your sleep was not yours and that I get is more frustrating. Please let us try to make it better and if you choose to come back again we would like to see if the changes we are planning work. We would like your input if you choose to come back.
Thank you for your feedback we hope to have a second chance to make things right with you and your family.

Reviewed 30 October 2017

Check in was fast & friendly, Room was spacious & the kitchenette was a nice feature .. however the bathroom had NOT been thoroughly cleaned - there was still hair on the floor & some tolietries in the drawer from the previous guest - it was too late & I was too tired so I just put some towels on the floor - since there are other hotel options I probably wouldn't stay here again

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
Michele F, General Manager at Candlewood Suites Cheyenne, responded to this reviewResponded 3 November 2017

Dear JosieK16;
I am sorry to hear that we dropped the ball on your room. I will be passing this on to the entire staff so that we can make sure that this never happens again. We want our guests to always have a clean room to go into and for them to have a relaxing stay. I know that this might not mean much but if you are in the area again and willing to give us another chance please feel free to contact me and we can work out a lower rate and I hope we will be able to empress you a second time around, since we failed on this the first time.

Reviewed 10 October 2017 via mobile

I stayed here for a month and For the most part they leave you alone. The front desk was friendly and helpful. The rooms are nice all though they don't offer anything bigger than a queen bed. They do have issues of people smoking inside their rooms you can smell it in the hall. Housekeeping may have came in twice , but it's funny during checkout they show up at 8 a.m. knocking on the door. This made me feel like they were trying to run me out of there. I talk to the front desk about it and she said she would talk to housekeeping manager but nothing was offered to make sure I was happy before I left. I stay in a lot of hotels in my line of work and it's almost a cardinal sin for housekeeping to knock on your door and try to come in with a do not disturb sign trying to run you out of there pre check out. They can say what they want but the housekeeper knew what she was doing. All in all I would have to give it a 4 minus one due to the housekeeping Department. When housekeeping does come in if you're there long enough they only do touch-ups, they don't do full cleans.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled on business
Michele F, General Manager at Candlewood Suites Cheyenne, responded to this reviewResponded 16 October 2017

Dear Floyd F;
I am sorry that you had a undesirable stay with us. I want to add that my housekeeping staff should be in there once a week and cleaning the room as close to a check out with out touching/disturbing our guests belongings. We do want you to have a clean room as when I am at home I want may sheets clean and my towel as well. So they should be giving you that. I thank you for letting me know and I will be talking about this with then so that they will not do this anymore. I know that sometimes I assume they are doing what needs to be done and I don't really know for sure till I get my guests telling me. Thank you for this and I want you to know that in the future if you come back and stay with us this should not be happening. I thank you for the feedback and I hope that you will give us another chance to earn a 5 from you.

Thank you for your time.

Reviewed 30 August 2017 via mobile

I stayed at the candlewood for a few weeks and the only good parts about the hotel were the clean rooms and the amazing girl at the front desk, Mallory. Housekeeping staff was nice at first but the longer you stayed the uglier they got to you. I was waiting outside the room with my dog waiting for the girl to clean my room and it took her over an hour and I watched her take a 20 min smoke break while my room was still upside down. Didn't know it would take so long to change the sheets and vacuum the floor.

The front desk manager, Debra, was hardly ever at the desk. I had a few questions about what was going on around town and she was always out front smoking. I stood there for a few minutes hoping she would look back and notice she had a customer but she never did. The phone even rang and she didn't even come in to answer it. I went back to my room and then came back out 15 min later (just on case she was on a break) and she was still out there.
Any questions I had, I saved them for Mallory, because she was the only one who was actually there to help the guests. She told us about the video lending library, events happening downtown, and almost got is to stay longer cause she kept talking about how much fun Cheyenne Frontier Days was going to be. She has good rapport with all of the guests. We were in line to get an issue fixed (housekeeping never updated the toilet paper... Happened often) and everyone left the front desk with a smile on their face. Mallory was so helpful! Our whole family loved her. My kids, every night, would ask to go see if she was working so they could say hi. She became part of the family. She should be the manager... She cared more about the people in the hotel than the actual managers did.

It was also a bummer there was no breakfast in the hotel. I'm OK with no pool but a small breakfast would be nice... Even if it was just bagels and danishes and cereal like most smaller hotels.... Just something that would justify the price of the room.

Overall. The attitude of 95% of the staff needs adjusted. If it wasn't for Mallory, we would have booked a hotel somewhere else.

Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family
2  Thank Blaze121
IHGService, Guest Relations Manager at Candlewood Suites Cheyenne, responded to this reviewResponded 15 September 2017

Hi Blaze121,

Thank you for your candid review, highlighting not only the bad but also the good points of your stay. Providing the highest level of hospitality is our priority and hearing we failed is disheartening. It is unfortunately to hear that our housekeeping and level of service of some or our staff negatively affected your overall satisfaction. This is not the kind of experience we wish our guests to have. Rest assured your comments have been shared with the management team for training purposes and corrective measures.

Again, many thanks for the feedback and our apologies for the shortfalls. Should your travels bring you back to the area, we would love nothing more than to welcome you back and deliver an experience you'll be sure to remember.

Connie D